DAY 6

— AUGUST 6TH —

The following morning, although you were woken up by your alarm, you had no intentions of actually getting out of bed. Instead, you rolled onto your back, turned on your Arctic Monkeys playlist, and got lost in your own mind.

At first, you simply reminisced about past summers, trying to remember your favourite places to visit so that you could make the most of the next few weeks. But, before long, your thoughts turned to Sebastian.

This was your sixth day with him and, as much as you'd already tried to tell yourself that you couldn't possibly have a crush on him, you now knew that you were fighting a losing battle. Yesterday's events at the restaurant had proved that.

As another song began, you found yourself humming along, paying more attention to the lyrics.

Secrets I have held in my heart,
Are harder to hide than I thought,
Maybe I just wanna be yours,
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours...

You didn't know how long you could hide your crush from Sebastian, especially since it was already becoming an issue; you were constantly flustered around him, you got jealous whenever he interacted with another girl – and things would undoubtedly become worse over time.

It was almost painful to remind yourself that he might not even like you back.

By midday, you'd finally forced yourself to get ready to spend time with your friends. As you walked downstairs, you noticed that Sebastian was sitting on the couch, his phone pressed to his ear. You smiled before averting your eyes, and attempting to be as quiet as possible so as not to disrupt the call.

As his agent rambled on, Sebastian couldn't help the wide smile that rose to his face as he watched you tiptoeing into the kitchen. His focus shifted entirely to you, so much so that he completely missed the end of the conversation. Before he knew it, he was hanging up the phone and calling your name as you breezed past him to put your shoes on.

"You going to meet Allie?" he asked.

"No, actually. Luca asked me to go to some art gallery thing with him," you replied.

"Like a date?" Sebastian snapped, before he had a chance to think about his reaction.

You almost laughed at the suggestion, but the dangerous glint in his eyes made you think twice. "No, of course not, Seb. You know Luca is one of my best friends. It's not like that."

"Right," he mumbled, before taking a deep breath. "So if I asked you to the movies sometime, you would at least consider it?"

"Like a date?" you mimicked, trying to ignore the way your heart was pounding.

Suddenly, he stood up and walked towards you, until he was directly in front of you and you had no choice but to meet his gaze.

"Do you want it to be a date?" he murmured lowly.

"God, yes," you blurted before you could stop yourself, your eyes widening as you flushed with embarrassment. "I- I mean—"

Sebastian laughed, cutting you off. "Alright, sweetheart, then it's a date. I hope tomorrow evening is good."

Sweetheart.

You left before you could humiliate yourself further; though, as soon as you stepped outside, you let out an excited squeal that was so high pitched, it could've shattered windows.

You were going on a proper date with Sebastian.

—— ——

A/N — This chapter is boring, it's kinda just a filler. I promise the story gets better soon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)