Chapter 2-9: Training arc ?

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Mirellia: A few days ago back in the wave, the one who helped us in the background is undeniably her.

"Yes, we really were saved by that."

Itsuki: I see...

Motoyasu: She's called Rishia, right ? It's such a shame that such a cute girl wears a squirrel costume all the time.

"Can you please stop going after every single girl you stumble upon ? And this set provides a decent stats boost after all."

Mirellia: Our hands were tied at that moment because it would have been careless to use magic or weapons in that situation. Then, she advised us to launch a dud barrel bomb filled with Lucol fruit near the fight. And because of that, we were able to successfully provide support. You have good comrades, Kawasumi.

Itsuki: Thank you for the compliment, your majesty. But, you're overestimating her a bit. It was just a coincidence that she was there at that time. It hasn't been long since she joined my party and she makes me worry quite a lot. I'm just glad of the miracles that she was of any use at all.

"Don't underestimate the power of dumb luck in a battle. And, to be frank... I'd rather rely on someone that can actually pull out those miracles than three certain guys who would still be in some hospital beds if I didn't decided to heal them."

Ren: Wh-

Motoyasu: What did you just say ?! Says the cheater !!

"That again ?! Really ?"

Mirellia: Heroes, please !!! The fact that there were other powers besides monsters in the last wave was a miscalculation... Now that we know our opponent is a fellow human with intelligence, we won't be able to win if we only rely on our levels. When we return to the castle, it might be a good idea to have all of you heroes undergo combat training.

 When we return to the castle, it might be a good idea to have all of you heroes undergo combat training

Mirellia: If you have some other views on this matter, please...

Itsuki: No. It really is a shame that we weren't able to show the results of our level grinding.

'There was results... ?'

Mirellia: Well then, let's search for an instructor in each of your field.

Naofumi: Thinking back, all of it was learn through self-study. that'll help.

Mirellia: And so, until the preparations are complete, please take your time and relax.

Naofumi: Did you see that, your majesty ? Their disgruntled faces. None of them want to put in any effort. Why don't you say it clearly to them ? That they'll just lose even if they fought again !