Chapter 2-Final: Vassal heroes, off to unknown planes

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"The turtle's familiars that are attacking the people, the seal that was forcefully broken, and the one who kidnapped the three heroes... So, the one behind all that, was you."

???: How dare you act so smug, when you just showed up after all this time ? Or are you thinking that you've got me cornered ? You must be feeling good. You know that the turtle is still within my control, right ?

"Trust me, that's only a matter of time. I'll feel good once I shove your head so far up your ass it will sprout out of your mouth."

???: I like your spirit. Well, then, Hand it and your powers too !

 Well, then, Hand it and your powers too !

Naofumi: A new type of familiars ?!

Rishia: Ah... Lord Itsuki is... !

Ost: Don't tell me... Is it stealing power from the holy weapons ?!

Rishia: What !

Naofumi: That means that... It had used the same method when the turtle regenerated ?!

???: It's amazing, isn't it ? You plebeians couldn't even think of it, right ? If you were at my level, you could even do a feat like this. Even so, for you to have cut its head off so many times... JUST BY DESTROYING A FEW TOWNS AND COUNTRIES, THE ENERGY ISN'T ACCUMULATING AS IT SHOULD HAVE !!

 JUST BY DESTROYING A FEW TOWNS AND COUNTRIES, THE ENERGY ISN'T ACCUMULATING AS IT SHOULD HAVE !!

???: Wow. As I thought, among the four holy weapons here, the shield is the more useful. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that power.

Naofumi: 'Four... ?'

'He doesn't know... We have at least a good trick up our sleeve here...'

Ost: Answer me ! Just who are you ! Why are you doing things like this !

???: Consider me surprised. I didn't know that the guardian beast could do something like this... That's why you could find your way here.

"What..."