Chapter 2-10: Lord Dumbass

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Filo: Hey, masterrrrr. Can I go swim in the ocean for a bit ?

"In the middle of the night ?"

Filo: Yup ! It's okay, right ?

"Can't you wait at least for tomorrow ? I mean, we're not leaving the island for a while, after all. The ships are heavily damaged, it'll take me a while to fix them all."

Naofumi: Also, the boss fro that wave was gigantic, and they're asking for help. Right now it's just being postponed, though. Unless we reach far enough for the island... Well, it can't be helped.

"As expected, we can't escape from the wave unscathed..."

Filo: Soooooo, is it okay if I go for a swim ?

"I said tomorrow. Besides you just went into the hot springs, didn't you ?"

Filo: Buuuut...

Raphtalia: Hey, look there. It's the spear hero and the Bow's hero...

"That's a rather rare combination we got there."

Filo: Are they going for a swim ?

Naofumi: Not a chance. He's hitting on her, probably.

"*sigh* I'll be right back..."

"Hey, Motoyasu ! Just because you think with your crotch doesn't mean you really can go around and hit on every single-"

Motoyasu: Y/n !! You came at a really good time ! Please look after her !

"... What did you do this time ? Clean up your own mess, seriously."

Motoyasu: What ?! I haven't done anything to her ! I'm not Naof-

"Another word and I erase your lineage."

Motoyasu: Th- That was not what I was saying ! Anyways, now it's in your hands !!

"HEY !! 'Where did he learned the Joestar's secret technique... ?'"

Rishia: It's not... The Spear Hero's fault. Please don't worry about me...

Naofumi: Even if you say that...

Rishia: It's the truth. The spear hero was only concerned for me... I- I was only crying by myself...

"Did Itsuki got mad after what happened this afternoon ? If it's just that..."

Rishia: PLEASE... Please, don't worry about me...

"I worry about that a lot."

Naofumi: Oh, so you haven't turned mute all of a sudden, that's a relief.

"Isn't it on your minds as well ?"

Raphtalia: It is, but... Even if we forced her to talk, we'd probably only hurt her even more...

'I must be overthinking things... I know I shouldn't get too involved in situations like this...'

'Seriously, Itsuki, we can hear you laughing from all the way here... I'm sure there is no problem, in the end...'