The Benders

The three Winchesters find a case in Hibbing, Minnesota. Ellie saw in a newspaper that a man disappeared from a car park with no trace, the only lead was a young boy who saw this and saw the man being dragged under his car by an invisible force.
Sam and Dean decide to dress as sheriffs and talk to the boy. After they have talked to him, they decide to go to a bar as Dean wants a beer.

KUGEL'S KEG

Sam and Ellie are looking at research while Dean is nearby throwing darts.
"So, local police have now ruled out foul play. Apparently, there are worse signs of struggle." Sam tells them.
"Well, they could be right, it could just be a kidnapping. Maybe this isn't our kind of gig." Ellie says shrugging her shoulders.
"Yeah, maybe except for this, Dad marked the area, guys." Dean comes to the table and they all look at the journal. "Possible hunting grounds of a phantom attacker."
"Why would he even do that?" Dean asks.
"Well, he found a lot of local folklore about a dark figure that comes out at night. Grabs people, then vanishes. He found this too- this county has more missing persons per capita than anywhere else in the state." Ellie explains.
"That is weird." Dean says, Sam and Ellie nods. "Don't phantom attackers usually snatch people from their beds? Jenkins was taken from a parking lot."
"Well, there are all kinds. You know, Spring Heeled Jacks, phantom gassers. They take people anywhere, anytime. Look, guys, I don't know if this is our kind of gig either." Ellie admits.
"Yeah, you're right, we should ask around more tomorrow." Dean tells them.
"Right, I saw a motel about 5 miles back." Ellie tells them.
"Whoa, whoa, let's have another round." Dean says, Ellie rolls her eyes.
"I can't drink remember even though I am 21 literally tomorrow." Ellie tells her brothers. They both look at her with wide eyes.
"Oh... yeah... your birthday." Sam and Dean both stumble over their words. Ellie rolls her eyes.
"I will meet you two wonderful siblings outside." Ellie tells them.
"Yeah just gonna take a leak." Dean says, Sam nods as well meaning he need to go too,  Ellie gathers up her stuff and John's journal and goes outside. She is walking back to the car and hears a noise, she stops. Ellie places the journal on the hood of the car and takes out a flashlight from her coat pocket. She turns around, then bends down to look under the car. She says a cat, which hisses at her and then runs away.
"Whoa!" Ellie says to herself, she then laughs at herself as the cat runs away, she shakes her head and waits by the car. She still has an uneasy feeling but waits by the car.

MINUTES LATER

Dean and Sam come out of the bar.
"Dude, I knew we were going to forget her birthday! It's her 16th all over again!" Sam says to his brother.
"Dude, relax, all we gotta do is wake up before her and sort some stuff out!" Dean tells Sam. Sam shakes his head feeling guilty. They get to the car, and see that Ellie is no where to be found, but they notice that the journal is on the hood, Sam picks it up and turns to Dean, Dean opens up the car door to see if she is inside, but she isn't there. They look around confused. They look around the car park and regroup, both shake their heads as they haven't found their little sister. They both look worried. Dean walks up to a biker and his girlfriends.
"Hey, you guys been outside, around here in the last hour or so?" Dean asks them, they shake their heads and walk away.
"Ellie!" Sam shouts as they both look around frantically.
"Eleanor!" Dean shouts. Dean turns around and notices a surveillance camera on top of a streetlight. Dean walks into the deserted road and looks around, Sam jogs up to him.
"Ellie!" They both shout.

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

"So, what can we do for you, Officers?" The deputy asks the two brothers.
"We are working a missing persons." Dean explains.
"I didn't know the Jenkins case was being covered by the state police." The deputy says confused.
"Oh, no. No, there's someone else. Actually, it's our cousin. We were celebrating her 21st last night at this bar down by the highway. And we haven't seen her since." Dean says.
"Was your cousin quite drunk if she just turned 21?" She asks.
"Ellie? Two beers and she's doing karaoke." Dean says, Kathleen smiles.
"No, she wasn't drunk, she was taken." Sam tells her. Kathleen nods and sits down at the computer. Dean and Sam follow her and sit also.
"Alright. What's her name?"
"Winchester. Eleanor Winchester." Sam says.
"Like the rifle?" Kathleen asks.
"Like the rifle." Dean answers. Kathleen types Ellie's name into the computer and brings up her police record. She observes the page and clicks on Dean's link and brings up his record.
"Eleanor Winchester. So you know that her brother, Dean Winchester, died in St. Louis. And, uh, was suspected of murder." Kathleen reads out, Sam clears his throat while Dean tries to look nonchalant.
"Yeah. Dean. Kind of the black sheep of the family. Handsome, though." Dean says, Sam glances at him.
"Uh-huh." She types something else and brings up more search results on the computer. "Well, she's not showing up in any current field reports."
"Oh, we already have a lead. I saw a surveillance camera by the highway," Dean tells her.
"Uh-huh. The county traffic cam?" Kathleen asks.
"Right. Yeah. I'm thinking the camera picked up whatever took her. Or, whoever." Sam says.
"Well, I have access to the traffic cam footage down at the county works department, but - well, anyhow, let's do this the right way." She stands up and gets some paperwork from a filing cabinet. "Why don't you fill out a missing persons report and sit tight over here?" She hands him a clipboard.
"Officer, look, uh, she's family. I kind of - I kind of look out for the kid. We both do. You gotta let us go with you." Dean explains.
"I'm sorry, I can't do that." Kathleen says, Sam looks at her.
"Well, tell me something. Your county has its fair share of missing persons. Any of them come back?" Sam asks her, Kathleen looks sad.
"Ellie's my responsibility. And she's coming back. I'm bringing her back." Dean says with a final tone.