Fresh Blood

The three Winchesters are walking through an alley in the middle of the night, shining flashlights around. They spot a pool of blood and walk over to it, to find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. He has been bitten in the neck. They crouch over him. 
"Hey, hey. Don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Ellie says trying to calm the man down.
"Where is she? Where'd she go?!" Dean shouts to the man, he gestures vaguely down the alley. Sam stays with the man as Ellie and Dean run off in that direction. Dean stops in the middle of another alley, Ellie catches up with him and seeing no one turns to her brother and shakes her head. Dean then raises his machete, pulls his sleeve, and slowly draws the machete across his left forearm, drawing blood. He holds the bleeding arm up, Ellie watches with wide eyes.
"Dean! What are you doing?!" Ellie hisses, he simply ignores her and continues to look around.
"Smell that?! Come and get it!" Dean yells, a young woman emerges from a side alley and stares at him; her chin is covered in blood. "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't I? I taste even better." The vampire approaches cautiously. He holds up the machete, the drops it, luring her in. "Come on! Free lunch!" The vampire charges, Ellie tries to run at her but the vampire backhands her sending her flying into a brick wall. She grabs Dean and sinks her teeth into his neck, Dean whips out a syringe and plunges it into her neck. She convulses and falls to the ground, unconscious. Ellie manages to stand up again, stumbling about a bit, she looks over to her big brother who is panting, he looks at her and smiles.
"Whoo!" He shouts. Sam comes running, he looks at Ellie and then at the girl on the ground. He turns to his brother and frowns. "What?"
"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Sam asks his brother.
"Ah... that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?" Dean argues back, Sam looks towards Ellie with a concerned look, she simply returns the expression as Dean inspects his arm. "Ow."

MOTEL ROOM

Ellie grimaces as she walks around the dingy room the three are occupying; old mattresses line the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire, whose face is still covered with blood, is tied to a chair in the middle of the room. The three siblings stand over her chair as she comes to consciousness, and looks around. 
"You with us?" Dean asks leaning over her. She wakes up fully and struggles against her bonds. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere." 
"Where's your nest?" Ellie asks. The vampire looks at Ellie and then at her brothers with confusion. 
"What?" She questions. 
"Your nest.... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean sneers. 
"I don't know what you're talking about." The vampire cries, the three look at each other and roll their eyes. "Please! I don't feel good." 
"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean snaps.
"Just let me go." The vampire pleads. Sam and Ellie laugh.
"Yeah, you know we can't do that." Sam states as Ellie shakes her head. 
"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!" The vampire starts crying again. 
"You took something?" Ellie asks. 
"Yes! I can't come down. I just want to come down." The vampire sobs. 
"What's your name?" Sam asks. 
"Lucy. Please. Just let me go." The vampire says. 
"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Sam bargains. 
"You will?" Lucy asks hopeful, she looks at Dean and Ellie who nod and smile in a completely insincere way, they then shoot Sam a confused look over her head. "Uh, I don't really... um, it's-it's not that clear. I was at Spider." 
"Spider?" Ellie repeats.
"The club, on Jefferson. And there was this guy... he was buying me drinks." Lucy explains. 
"This guy... what'd he look like?" Sam asks. 
"He was old, like thirty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me." Lucy tells them. 
"Something?" Dean questions. 
"Something new. 'Better than anything you've ever tried.' He put a few drops in my drink." Lucy answers.
"Was the drug red and thick?" Dean asks, she nods. Dean shoots Sam and Ellie a look; Sam is shaking his head in disbelief.
"What?" Lucy breathes out. 
"Yeah, you just took a big steamin' shot of the nastiest virus out there." Dean explains. 
"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No.. The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry." Lucy starts crying again, Ellie looks at Sam who looks sympathetic. 
"So you busted out?" Dean asks. 
"But it won't wear off... whatever he gave me?" Lucy nods. 
"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?" Dean guesses. 
"Yeah... And smells. And I can.... hear blood pumping!" Lucy raises her voice. 
"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean tells her. 
"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop." Lucy explains, Ellie looks at her with sympathy and then at Sam again who matches her expression but shrugs. 
"All right, listen, Wavy Gravy. it's not going to stop. You've already killed two people, almost three." Dean states. 
"No, I couldn't. No! I was hallucinating!" Lucy sobs. 
"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you." Dean tells her. 
"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me!" Lucy shouts. Ellie looks at her brothers and jerks her head, the three step out of the room. 
"Poor girl." Ellie mutters. 
"We don't have a choice." Dean tells them with a blank expression. Sam sighs and shakes his head. Dean takes his machete back in the room. 
"No... please!" Sam and Ellie hear Lucy shout, she screams there is a thump, Ellie turns to her brother. 
"I'm worried about Dean." Ellie whispers to him, he glances at her and then looks forward.
"Me too." Sam sighs, Ellie squeezes Sam's hand.