Malleus Maleficarum

The three Winchesters catch wind of a case where a woman has died by spitting up blood and her own teeth. They go to talk to the victim's husband, Paul about what happened. Dean is questioning him while Sam and Ellie search the bathroom for clues. 
"She was so scared. I couldn't help, I couldn't do anything to stop it. And I've talked to the police, and I've talked to the medical examiner and no one can explain it." Paul states. 
"Well, that's why they put the call in to us Mr. Dutton." Dean says.
"But the CDC, that's disease control, right? What do you think; it's some kind of virus?" Paul asks. 
"We're not ruling out anything yet. Mr. Dutton, did Janet have any enemies?" Dean asks, Ellie closes the bathroom door so they can  have some more privacy, she goes under the sink and whistles to Sam as she finds something under the sink. She shows him a hex bag which causes Sam to widen his eyes, they stand and open up the hex bag, they both grimace at the contents, they then come out of the bathroom. Ellie nods at Dean so he knows that they are done investigating. 
"Okay. Thank you very much; I think we've got everything we need. We'll get out of your way now." Dean says to Paul, the three smile. They exit the house, it's raining as Sam and Dean walk out of the house toward the Impala. 
"That dude seem a little evasive to you?" Dean asks his brother and sister. 
"I don't know I was under the sink, pulling this out." Ellie states. She takes the hex bag out of her pocket and hands it to Dean, they stop as he takes the bag and opens it. 
"Hex bag." Sam says. 
"Awww gross." Dean sneers, Ellie nods and also grimaces. 
"Yeah, there are bird bones, rabbit's teeth. The cloth is probably cut from something Janet Dutton owned." Ellie explains. Dean looks back at the house for a second and turns back handing the bag to Sam and walking towards the Impala again. 
"So we're thinking witch?" Dean asks. 
"Uh, yeah, and not some new age wicked water douser either. This is Old World black magic guys, I mean, warts and all." Sam explains. They get into the car. 
"I hate witches." Dean says, Ellie and Sam both chuckle at their brother. "They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere." 
"Pretty much." Ellie hums.
"It's creepy, you know, it's down right unsanitary." Dean tells them.
"Yeah, well someone definitely had it out for Janet Dutton." Sam says. 
"Yeah, someone who snuck into that house and planted the bag. So what are we thinking, we're uh, looking for some old craggy Blair bitch in the woods." Dean asks.
"No it could be anyone. Neighbour, coworker, man, woman-that's the problem, Dean, they're human, they're like everyone else." Ellie explains. 
"Great. How do we find them?" Dean questions. 
"This wasn't random; someone in Janet Dutton's life had an ugly axe to grind. We find the motive-" Sam explains.
"We find the murderer." Ellie finishes. Sam nods as Dean starts the Impala and they drive off in the rain. 

The three decide it's best to follow Paul Dutton to make sure nothing bad happens to him. They watch him pull into a fast food restaurant, he grabs a burger and eats it in the car. He suddenly leans forward, starting to choke. He opens the door of his car, falling out onto the pavement hunched over as the three rush out of the Impala. Dean runs over to Paul.
"Check the car!" Dean yells at Sam and Ellie. Sam searches under the dashboard, Ellie looks at the steering column finding the hex bag. "Guys!" 
"Got it!" Ellie shouts back. She gets up removing the hex bag, she throws it to Sam and goes over to help Dean with Paul. Sam lights the hex bag on fire and drops it to the ground as it glows with blue and green flames. He starts to recover from choking and leans back against his car. 
"You okay?" Dean asks Paul. 
"What the hell is happening to me?!" Paul shouts to them.
"Someone murdered your wife and now they're trying to kill you, that's what's happening to you." Ellie explains, Paul looks at her like she is insane.
"That's impossible! There's no way-" Paul starts. 
"If we hadn't have been following you, you'd be a doornail right now. Now who want you dead?" Dean interrupts him. 
"I-uh..." Paul stutters over his words. 
"Come on think." Dean snaps.
"There's a woman-uh-" Paul starts.
"A woman, okay?" Dean asks. 
"An affair- a mistake, she was un-balanced, she was blackmailing me and I put an end to it a week ago." Paul explains. 
"What's her name?" Ellie questions. 
"Wha-What could she have to do with-?" Paul starts.
"Paul! What's her name?" Dean shouts.