A Very Supernatural Christmas

YPSILANTI, MICHIGAN

The three Winchesters are talking to the wife of someone who had mysteriously vanished three days from Christmas Day. They are dressed in formal suits and in Ellie's case a business dress and heels, much to her dismay. They stand outside the victim's wife, Mrs. Walsh, house. Ellie goes into the house to look around while the brother's continue to ask questions.
"Um, my daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream. And now I'm talking to the FBI." Mrs. Walsh sadly explains. 
"And you didn't see any of it?" Dean asks. 
"No, he was... he was just gone." Mrs. Walsh answers. 
"The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?" Sam questions. 
"That's right." Mrs. Walsh nods. 
"Does anybody else have a key?" Dean continues.
"My parents."
"Where do they live?" Sam asks. 
"Florida." Mrs Walsh answers, the brothers exchange a look as Ellie walks out of the house and up to the three of them. 
"Thanks for letting me have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we, uh, got just about everything we need. We're all set." Ellie states. 
"We'll be in touch." Dean smiles. Mrs Wash nods, the three walk down the steps.
"Agents..." Mrs Walsh calls out, making them turn around. "The police said my husband might have been kidnapped." 
"Could be." Dean tells her. 
"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? Or-or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?" 
"We're very sorry." Ellie says, smiling at her sympathetically. The three walk away and Mrs. Walsh turns to go inside. 
"Find anything?" Dean asks his sister. 
"Stocking, mistletoe... these." Ellie sighs as she gives Dean and Sam a tooth out of her pocket. 
"A tooth? Where was this?" Sam asks, examining the tooth. 
"In the chimney." Ellie answers. 
"Chimney? Not way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow." Dean states. 
"No way he fits up in one piece." Sam adds. 
"Alright, so, if dad went up the chimney-" Dean trails off. 
"We need to find out what dragged him up there." Ellie continues. 

MOTEL

There are pictures of demons pinned up on the wall. Sam is on the internet while Ellie is looking through some books on one of the beds. The door opens and Dean walks inside, carrying a brown paper bag. 
"So, was I right? Is it the serial-killing chimney sweep?" Dean jokingly asks. 
"Yep. It's uh, it's actually Dick Van Dyke." Sam answers, causing Ellie to chuckle. 
"Who?" Dean questions confused, Ellie looks up from her book and exchanges a look with Sam, she then looks at Dean with furrowed eyebrows. 
"Mary Poppins?" She asks, Dean looks even more confused. 
"Who's that?" He questions back, Ellie breathes out a laugh. 
"Oh come on- never mind." Ellie says as she waves her hand. 
"Well, it turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month." Dean tells his brother and sister. 
"Oh yeah?" Sam asks, Dean nods. "The other guy get dragged up the chimney, too?" 
"Don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof." Dean shrugs, he looks at his siblings who also shrug. "So, what the hell do you guys think we're dealing with?"
"Actually... we have an idea." Sam states, he looks at Ellie who starts to smirk slightly. 
"Yeah?" Dean asks with raised eyebrows. 
"Uh, it's gonna sound crazy." Sam states.
"What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?" Dean questions, Sam looks over to Ellie and nods. 
"Um.... evil Santa." Ellie answers and then smiles, there is a small pause before Dean nods. 
"Yeah, that's crazy." Dean tells them. 
"Yeah... I mean, all we're saying is that there's some version of the anti-Claus in every culture." Ellie explains. Sam then shows Dean some pictures of evil Santa. 
"You got Belsnickel, Krampus, Black Peter." Dean takes the picture from Sam. "Whatever you want to call it, there's all sorts of lore." Sam adds on to Ellie's previous point. 
"Saying what?" Dean asks.
"Saying... back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue and now he shows up around Christmas time, but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked." Ellie continues. 
"By hauling their ass up chimneys?" Dean asks with raised eyebrows. 
"For starter, yeah." Sam shrugs. 
"So, this is your guy's theory? Santa's shady brother?" Dean questions looking at his little brother and sister. 
"Well, ah - all we're saying, is that's what the lore says." Ellie states. 
"Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa." Dean says. 
"Yeah, we know. You're the one who told us that in the first place, remember." Sam states, they both look at Dean who looks down, guiltily, Ellie turns back to her book while Sam turns back to his laptop and sighs. "Yeah, you know what, we could be wrong." He sighs again and shuts his laptop. "We gotta be wrong." 
"Maybe, maybe not." Dean starts. 
"What?" Ellie asks. 
"I did a little digging. Turns out both victims visited the same place before they got snatched." Dean says. 
"Where?" Sam and Ellie ask in unison.