First Meeting

Meanwhile Pan and her family slept through most of the night. Outside there was something falling from the sky. It was falling and it crash landed in the backyard of Gohan and Videls house. Pan woke up from the loud noise. She was half asleep so she slowly walked to the living room and looked out the window. Pans vision was blurry. But she noticed there was a space craft like object outside. Her vision cleared up. "What the hell is that outside?!" Thought pan. Pan ran to Gohan and Videls room. "mom? There's something outside!" Pan said. Videl woke up Gohan. Before they went outside. Gohan and Videls tried to sense any life energy. They sensed a familiar presence. They also noticed that the spacecraft looked similar to trunks time machine. "Videl. I think that's trunks!" Said Gohan. "Wait who? Do you know who's in that space ship dad?" Asked Pan. Videl and Gohan and pan walked outside and near the space craft. Someone opened the window in the space craft and then they left it. Gohan and Videls didn't know if who ever was in there was a threat or not so they got into their fighting stances. And pan was behind them. The person got out of the space craft and Gohan and Videls recognized the person in the spacecraft. And they realized the space craft was a time machine. The person was trunks. From the future timeline. Pan had a good look at trunks. She was curious who he was and how did he get to her house and why he was there. Trunks smiles and said hello to Gohan and Videl. And looked over and saw pan. He never met pan before. He was curious who she was as well. "Trunks! It's really good to see you again!" Said Gohan in joy. "Yeah same to you soul brother." Said Trunks. "Hi trunks how are you?" Asked videl. "Doing good Videl. You look really pretty." Said trunks. "um.... Who are you?" Asked Pan. "Hello there. It's nice to meet you. My name is Trunks." Trunks said as he grabbed pans hand and kissed it. Pan blushed. She was shocked trunks did such a gesture even though they first met. Pan was also confused on why he did that.

"I'm sorry. My mom told me to always be polite to people. And also I wanted to make a good impression on you that's all. " Said trunks. "Okay???" Pan said in confusion. "Come on inside Trunks!" Said Videl. "also can you tell us why your here? Don't get me wrong we are happy to see you but we just want to know why you are here. " Said Gohan. "Okay I'll explain everything when we head inside. " Said trunks. Pan was confused but also felt like there was something fishy about the friend of her parents she never met before. "Who is this dude?!" Thought pan.