Back Home

The sun was starting to set.
When Trunks and Pan got home Videl was very angry with the two. With her pigtail hairstyle it mad her look even more scary when she is mad. "WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG PAN?!" Yelled Videl. "We told you to be back home by afternoon!" Yelled Videl. "I'm sorry we are late! We ran into some trouble on the way back!" Trunks said. "What kind of trouble this better be a good story you two!" Videl said in anger. Gohan put his hand on Videls shoulder. "it's okay Videl." Said Gohan. Pan remembered what Trunks said about what happened to Gohan in the future timeline. She ran to Gohan and gave him a hug. "Hey! Pan are you okay?" Asked gohan. "Yeah I'm just happy to see you Papa!" Said Pan in joy. "We kind of beat up some bad guys on the way here..." Said Pan. "Pan! You must be careful! Trunks?! Did she get hurt?!" Asked Videl. "Trunks did..." Pan said. "I wounded my leg but I'm okay. The bleeding stopped." Said Trunks. "I was honestly more worried about Pan the whole time. " Said Trunks. Pan room the bandanna off of Trunks leg. "Ah! Good the bleeding stopped!" Pan said. "Mama, can you wash this for me?" Asked Pan. "I'm sorry. There wasn't anything else I could use to help." Said pan. "You acted well Pan. I'm glad you two are still okay." Said Videl feeling proud of her daughter. "Trunks. Can me and you talk in private later tonight?" Asked Goku. "Sure Goku. " Said Trunks. Night time came and Pan was about to go to sleep. Trunks tucked Pan in. "Goodnight Pan." Trunks said as she fell asleep. "Hey Trunks I'd like to talk to you. To catch up and stuff!" Said Goku while smiling big.