First Kiss

The next day came when Future Trunks was ready to leave the past to head home. He was alone in a Changing room getting dressed, Pan Walked in the room. "Wait! Your leaving Trunks?!" Pan said while crying. "I'm afraid so pan. I got to back home to my mother in the future. I've been gone for at least 4 days. But Pan. You were the best friend I ever had! I'm really glad I got to meet you. Your the best thing from this timeline. Continue to grow strong Pan. And we will meet again someday I promise..." Trunks said. Trunks kissed pan on the Forehead.

 Trunks kissed pan on the Forehead

"Thank you for everything Trunks." Pan said while blushing. "Pan. Will you be okay In school?" Asked Trunks. "Yes. Thanks to you, I already have a boyfriend!" Pan said as she smiled while blushing. Trunks blushed as well. "Boyfriend??" Trunks asked in shock. "When you go in high school again, try getting a diploma in inventing. I can tell your really good with machines!" Pan said. "I will." Trunks said as he smiled. Pan then hugged trunks and then she made the first move and kissed him. Trunks was shocked but gave in. Pan kissed him and got into it. Trunks Pushed Pan down in the floor and they had a kiss session. He kissed her neck and Pan started to Moan, Pan Started to Undress revealing only her bra but she stopped. The two snapped out of it and separated from each other. Pan put her shirt back on. "Trunks...We cant...We are both are way to young...I want to but..." Pan apologized. "I love you...I understand. Maybe when your older I can Visit and we can...Baby..." Trunks said as he kissed her on the cheek. They both got up and Then they both went outside.

"See later brother!" Gohan said while high fiving trunks

"See later brother!" Gohan said while high fiving trunks. "Till we meet again buddy!" Goku said as he winked. Trunks got Into the time machine. And he finally vanished to return to his own timeline. "I love you Trunks!!! Good Luck!!!" Pan yelled.

Meanwhile trunks arrives home to his mother at Capsule Corporation.
"Son how was the trip?" Future Bulma said with a smile on her face as she hugged Trunks. "Mom...I feel like I fell in love with someone while I was in the past." Trunks said. What he said got Bulma attention. "Who was the lucky girl?" Bulma said. "well. She's incredible and smart and Very Loyal...and her name is Pan-Chan..." Trunks said.