Trunks Talks to his Mom

"So Trunks, how old is Pan?" Bulma asked while she was putting away dishes. "She's 16. One year younger than me." Trunks answered. "Oh okay that's cool son!" Bulma said. "also you wouldn't believe what I'm about to tell you!" Trunks said. "What do you think I won't believe?" Bulma asked in question. "She is the daughter of Gohan!" Trunks said while blushing. Bulma dropped her plate that was in her hand out of shock. "Wait! She's Gohans kid?!" Bulma asked in question. "I see....That explains why you are so fond of her!" Bulma said. "Does Pan in a way remind you of the Gohan you know here?" Bulma asked. Trunks had flashbacks of him and future Gohan. Trunks got Abit emotional. "In a way yes. She acts alot like him. But she has her own special traits as well." Trunks said. "You know when Vegeta was still alive. When me and him first got together. He told me something..." Bulma said. "What did he tell you?" Asked Trunks in question. "Sayains like strong women." Bulma said. "Vegeta said he likes my attitude. And surprisingly he liked my temper." Bulma said. "Is Pan strong?" Asked Bulma. "Heck yeah she is! It was incredible! I saw her take down a whole group of criminals at a bank robbery! And also how she stood up to a group of wrestlers at her school, she's amazing!" Trunks said while blushing. "Thought so." Bulma said while smiling. "Even though you two are from completely different timelines. I know you both will never forget the experiences you both had together." Bulma said. "and Maybe one day you two will meet again!" "Yeah!" Trunks agreed. Then he blushed while thinking about Pan. "Pan, I'll never forget you...Baby Girl..." Trunks thought as he looked out the window of his rebuilt home. He held on to a Picture of Pan and Him that Goku took before he left and put it in a frame. Bulma was looking through her stuff and found a spare fuel tank for one more trip to the past. "Trunks! I got Great news! You got one more chance! it may be a few years but you will be able to see her again!" Bulma called. "Wait What?!" Trunks asked in shock. "How much do you miss her Trunks. Tell me the Truth..." Bulma asked. "If being with her makes you happy son, You can stay...The bad news is,  Its Only One way. You won't be able to ever come back. " Bulma said. "But I know how much you love her, Dont you worry about me kiddo, I got Chi Chi to give me company!" Bulma said while holding back tears, Trunks hugged his mom one last time. The two both cried in each others arms. "Mom are you sure?" Trunks cried.  "I WANT YOU TO DECIDIE! ILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" Cried Bulma. "But Ill miss you so much!" Trunks hesitated.  

"Ill always Love you my son

"Ill always Love you my son...Do what your heart wants! " Bulma promised. "I love you too Mom!" Trunks cried as he hugged her tighter. Knowing its the last time he will ever see her again.