Why are you here

Trunks and Goku Gohan and Videl and pan sat down together in the living room. "So how was the future been?" Asked Goku. "Well since I defeated the Android's, everything has been good we are starting to rebuild everything now." Said trunks. "but Goku I hardly recognized you." "Well it's a long story!" Said Goku. "Anyway the reason I came wasn't because my future is in danger. I wanted to see how you all are. And maybe stay to visit. Are you all okay with that?" Asked Trunks. "who are you?!" Asked Pan in anger. "What?" Asked trunks. "what do you mean time travel?! How do I know you won't try to hurt my family?! And what's with you kissing my hand?! What's up with that?!" Yelled Pan. "actually pan. If it weren't for trunks. Our timeline wouldn't be how it is now. " Said Gohan. "What?" Asked Pan. "Wait Gohan you never told her?" Asked Goku. "Tell me what?" Asked Pan. "I don't know if she should know at her age..." Videl said.

"Know WHAT?! pan asked. "look I'm really sorry I got angry. It's just I never met you before or even heard about you. Why cant you all just tell-." Pan Paused. "HEY!!! We are planning to have a big family dinner this weekend. Why don't you stay for the weekend trunks?!" Asked gohan while trying to change the subject. "I wouldn't pass this up buddy Videl is the best cook!" "Okay! I'll stay!" Said trunks. "Alright! Also trunks how old are you now since we saw you?" Asked Goku. "I'm 17. " Said Trunks. "He's one year older than me?! I thought he was way older than that! His Body structure is on fleek!" Thought pan while blushing. "Pan. Why don't you and trunks hang out together tomorrow?" Asked Goku. "Hang out?" Asked Pan. "it's been a while since you hung out with anyone lately. And I know you've been upset about your recent break up. Maybe if you spend time with trunks and hang out together you can become really good friends. " Said Goku. "you've been through a breakup?" Asked Trunks. "Grandpa! Why must you remind me about it?!" Yelled Pan as she ran to her room crying. "Pan?" Asked trunks. "give pan some time. She's been through a lot lately. She been through a breakup with a guy she really liked. And also she been through a lot helping Goku save the earth a whole back. So she is still emotionally scared." Said Videl. Meanwhile everyone went back to sleep. But trunks was restless he was worried about pan. He walked to pans bedroom door and heard her crying. He knocked on the door. Then opened it. "Pan? I know we just met but. I'm worried about you. Please pan. You can tell me what's wrong. Gohan said you went through something difficult lately. And pan. So have I. So if you want to talk about it now, we can. Or we can wait till tomorrow. It's up to you. " Trunks said as he sat down next to pan. "Maybe tomorrow. " Pan said. Trunks got up. "Okay. Goodnight pan." Said trunks. Trunks shut the door. And pan went back to sleep.