I won't give up

Pan got beaten by the wrestlers. They wouldn't stop beating her up if she doesn't date Poperu. Trunks and Goku were starting out the window. Waiting for Pans signal for help. Trunks heart was breaking he didn't want to see Pan get hurt. The wrestlers kept punching Pan. Since it was free time no other students and teachers were around. Pan was in so much pain she wanted to cry. But she had to choices. Date her ex who betrayed her or face the fight and take the pain and overcome it. Pan choose choice number 2. Goku was concerned for his granddaughter, but he had faith pan would make it. he believed she would tell him when she needed him. Goku wasn't planning to leave his grandchild in that situation alone. Trunks on the other hand imagined the wrestlers as Android's 17 and 18. Beating her to death. Tears came down from Trunks eyes. As he got mad and wanted to help but he made a Promise to Pan. "Trunks..." Goku said. Trunks couldn't stop crying. "Pan! I love her! I can't stand seeing this!" Trunks said. "But I know I made a promise. We have to let her teach them to not mess with her herself! But Goku...How can you even watch this and be so calm?!" Trunks asked. Goku went super sayain due to anger. "Trunks...don't say that. I'm just as angry at them as you are! So shut up! Trust me when Pan lets me know. I will make them suffer a living hell!" Goku said in rage.

"Goku..." Trunks said. Pan got back up from from getting punched. "Hey why don't you give her more pain. Strangle her until she passes out." Said Poperu. "No!!!!" Yelled Trunks. "PAN TEACH THEM TO NEVER MESS WITH YOU AGAIN !DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE JUDGED BY YOUR STRENGTH!!! " Screamed Goku. His yell was so loud it shattered the windows. "Grandpa?!" Thought Pan. Then Pan elbowed the wrestler. And kicked him across the room. The bullies were shocked. "I said. I'm not going to date you Poperu! If you want a fight! Then let's go!" Yelled Pan. Pan raised her energy as a signal for Trunks and Goku to come. Trunks and Goku sensed it and they smashed through the window. "You assholes!" Yelled trunks. "don't you ever touch my granddaughter again!!!" Yelled Goku. The three fought together and room down the wrestlers. They were all out cold. The only one left was Poperu. "So you still want me?" Asked Pan witha flirty smile. Like a coward, Poperu said "No thanks!" And he ran away. Pan laughed and then passed out. Trunks and Goku caught her. Trunks and Goku didn't want to let her go.