Trunks Feelings

Trunks and Goku sat down at the back porch. "so is everything okay? Pan sounded like she was just crying when I called her. You sounded Abet upset too. Did you two get in a fight or was it something else?" Asked Goku. "You can tell me trunks. Remember like I said when we first met. I can keep a secret with the best of them!" Goku said with a serious look on his face. "Pan broke down in front of me. " Said trunks. "she was really heartbroken about what happened. Also I told her about my past. Also one of the reasons I cracked cause I was sad for her. " Trunks said. "Trunks...Are you having trouble getting over what happened with the androids. Tell me the truth." Said goku. "To be honest. I am. I know it's over. But I can't stop seeing visions of the horrible things I saw." Said trunks. "It's understandable. But also you can't let fear take over your life. Use that pain and that anger to protect who you can now. You never know a another threat could come. So you got to train hard and be ready." Said goku. "At the right time. Give pan that advice. It will help her out a lot." Said goku. "Spar with me trunks!" "Goku are you sure wouldn't be unfair to fight you since your a kid again?" Asked trunks. "Don't worry I'm just a strong as a child as I was an adult!" Said goku. "also before we fight. What do you think of my granddaughter?" Asked Goku. Trunks blushed. "she's really incredible Goku! She has a good heart and she's really strong and a good fighter and she's really pretty...." Said trunks. Then trunks realized what he said. "uh! About the last part I meant she's pretty in general!" Trunks said while blushing. "Trunks, I can tell you really care about my granddaughter. You know pan doesn't really have many friends her age. But when you came along she seemed so much happier. Wanna know how I can tell?" Asked Goku. "How?" Asked trunks. "I can read and feel the mind of others. Pan feels happier now than she did before." Said trunks while smiling. "Because of me?" Asked trunks. Goku smiled. "now come on! I want to see how strong you got after the cell games!" Goku said as he got hyped up. "Okay bring it on Goku!" Trunks said.