Akward Evening

Meanwhile Pan was sleeping. Trunks was up watching TV and enjoying himself. Trunks was still concerned about pan. So he checked pans room to see if she was okay. He noticed while pan was sleeping, she didn't have any covers over her and she seemed cold. She also looks scared in her dream as well. Trunks grabbed her blanket and tucked her in. And turned up the heat in her room alittle bit. And then gave pan a hug. "Sleep well pan." Thought trunks. Then pan grabbed trunks in her sleep. Trunks head was on her stomach. Pan had a tight grip on trunks. "Ummmm? Pan?! Are you...awake???" Asked trunks. "I finally found him! My handsome Prince!" Said pan in her sleep. "is she dreaming?!" Thought trunks. Then pan snuggled with trunks even more. "pan?!" Yelled trunks. Pan kept snoring. "I won't want to pull myself out of her grip cause I don't want to hurt her!" Thought Trunks. "I'll marry you my handsome prince!" Said pan in her sleep. Trunks blushed. "Hey I may be the second prince of the Sayains but I'm not ready for marriage yet!!!" Yelled trunks. "I don't care! I want to be married to the most handsome prince in the kingdom!" Said pan in her sleep. "Pan are you actually awake?! You do realize I just met you right?!" Yelled trunks. "wait why do you sound like trunks my handsome prince?" Asked Pan in her sleep. "cause I am trunks!!!" Yelled trunks. Then in the dream the princes face turned into trunks face. Then pan woke up screaming. Then she saw trunks lying on top of her. The pan punched trunks in the face. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU PERVERT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yelled Pan while blushing. "Pan! I just came in to tuck you in and turn up the heat in here you were cold but you grabbed me in your sleep and didn't let me go!" Yelled trunks. "YOU LIAR!!!! YOUR A PERVERTED TEENAGER!" Yelled Pan. Trunks blushed. The Goku walked in . "Hey what's all the loud noise?" Asked Goku. Pan and trunks stopped arguing. "Hi grandpa." Said Pan. "Goku? How long have you been standing there?" Asked trunks. "long enough to know your fighting." Said Goku. Trunks and pan continued blushing. "Why are your faces red?" Asked Goku. "No reason." Said trunks. "I'm gonna to back to sleep. And I'm sorry pan." Said trunks. "no it's my fault. And I'm sorry i called you a pervert. " Said pan. "goodnight you guys!" Said Goku. "Love you grandpa." Said pan. Trunks walked back to the room he was staying at for the night. "Handsome prince..." Trunks thought as he blushed.