Dear Reader

"Stories never really end... Even if books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page, any more than they begin on the first page–Cornelia Funke."

The story of Gwen and Chris is officially coming to an end. This is the first story that went beyond five chapters, and I'm so glad that I did finish it. For a person like me who gets nervous to show anyone what I've written putting it on Wattpad was a big step for me, but after seeing so many encouraging comments and votes I feel it was worth it.

Thank you, thank you to each and every one who read the story, thank you to all the silent readers out there. It took me a lot of time to finally finish this first draft. TTB is far from perfect, there are so many scenes I wish I'd written better, With all of your comments and suggestions I will edit this story, thank you for bearing with me.

I always thought there was something very precious about a girl and a boy being friends and staying that way till the end. Platonic relationships are super awesome and I love reading about them. Dave and Gwen are the ones that were inspired from this idea.

I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Gwen was a character I loved writing the most, she's sarcastic, badass, and tells that it's okay to cry sometimes. Writing Chris as a character proved to be a challenge because someone very arrogant or self centred would piss off Gwen and someone too soft would not keep up with her. Chris had to be the perfect amount of overbearing, and protective but not draw her limits, or suffocate her. A good relationship is when your partner brings out the best in you.

Dave is an unexplored character in this story, we only see him through Gwen's lens. I think Dave is a character worth knowing, so I'm thinking of writing a story for him. Let me know how many of you are willing to give his story a chance.

I'm currently working on writing a fantasy story. It has kings and Queens and magic, it's gonna have more sarcasm and bickering, if you like Gwen, I'm sure you will like my next female lead.

Some questions I have for you lovely people.

Who is your favourite character and why?

Who is the character you hate the most and why?

Favourite scene in TTB?

Quote your favourite line/ comeback of Gwen

Which is the scene that made you very emotional?

Thoughts about the story?

Any constructive criticism for this story?

Anything you want to tell me?

I have so many scenes to write for these characters, so I will be writing bonus chapters. Leave a request for any bonus chapter you want to read, and I will try my best to write it for you.

Thank you for everything.

Until then.