Bonus Chapter 2

Gwen

"Eyes on the screen."

"I can multitask."

I elbowed Chris's stomach warningly, he chuckled, his chest shook agaisnt my back, his mouth so close to my ear that deep voice of his nearly making me groan. When I attempted to vault off his lap he secured his hand around my waist and settled an apologetic kiss on the back of my neck and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You're supposed to be helping me." I accused reaching into the plate of chocolate chip cookies at my side.

"I am" He grinned his hands fluttering around the edge of my shirt.

"By distracting me." I asked eyes narrowed.

"I'm not guilty about that." He laughed his hands stretching to type something on my laptop.

We were at at his place, me in a pair of shorts and a plain black shirt, checking a consignment of green faceted Swarovski crystals. Chris in a pair of jeans and grey v neck t-shirt. It was a busy week with planning for a fundraiser.

"When are you leaving?" I asked peering at the papers I had filed up. He was leaving for a business meeting in Moscow, and we decided to spend some time together before that.

"Tommorrow morning." He replied reading the email I was typing for the advertisement company.

"I hope you'll be back before Friday, otherwise I'll need to find a new date for the fundraiser." I mumbled distractedly.

"No other dates for you, I'll be there." He grumbled tickling my stomach.

"My my, aren't we getting possesive today." I teased closing my laptop and ruffled his hair playfully.

"Damn right I am."

Keeping my laptop on the table I turned around until I was straddling him, he rested his hand on my thigh as his grey eyes narrowed to slits at my extremely sweet smile.

"Whats running in that devious little head of yours?" He asked tapping my forehead.

"I am going to get into all sorts of trouble when you are gone."

"How much trouble are we talking about?" Chris asked kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Lots of trouble."

Tell him you are not getting into trouble, that will shock him.

My subconscious is a piece of work.

"Well do me a favour and hold your plans until I come back?" He bargained innocently.

"Are you telling me not to do something?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck. See it's a reflex action, when someone tells me not to do something that is exactly what I'll do.

"It won't work I already know that. But I prefer to be there threatening to wring out anybody's neck if they mess with you." He tugged my waist until I crashed against his chest.

"So you won't stop me?" I questioned my face so close to his.

"There is no stopping you from doing anything." He slipped his hands under my shirt.

"You're smart."

"Why thank you."

"But too cocky."

"That's an admirable trait."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"How is your product launch going?" I questioned stroking his bottom lip with my finger.

Biting the tip of my finger playfully he gathered me in his arms and asked "When is your birthday?"