Opening Act

Growing up in Jersey, you were best friends with Ray Toro. The two of you lived in the same apartment complex and went to the same schools, but you two both drifted away from each other in high school and eventually stopped talking to each other. It's been years since you've seen Ray, but that all changed one night while walking a late shift at the diner you worked at. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story will include smut, it won't exactly be always like in my other fics but it will be present, I have high intentions to make this a more lowkey, and wholesome fic. but also the horny inside me really just wants to make Ray smut. 
The smut is very explicit. 

This book takes place during the revenge era, so sometime in 2004

This IS an x reader fic, so I will be using you/your pronouns because I want you (the literal reader) to experience this through this character. but I won't be cheesy and say "Your clothes, your eye color, your hair color, and your name". I will only say Y/N once, and it's going to be in the first official chapter, maybe even the second one. So just know that the word "you" will be used A LOT. it's intended to be repetitive because it is YOUR experience as the character. 
(people always have an issue with how often 'You' is used so I wanted to clear that up)

And of course, if you're familiar with my work, please know that it takes me a while to write a single chapter. I try to write around 4k words so that you have a 20 minute+ chapter. I'm also working on three other books right now that I alternate between, so just be patient. 

I dedicate this book to one of my very best friends, @blueberry_dingus