picture perfect

"mommy! Mommy!" you heard, following with jumping on the bed and collapsing on top of you, you smiled and opened your eyes and wrapped your arms around the collapsed child, 

"good morning honey, did daddy wake you up?" she nodded and nuzzled into you, 

"daddy is making bweakfast! he told me to come and wake you up," she smiled and got off you. you got up and picked her up, placing her on your hip and went downstairs. she wrapped her arms around your neck and laid her head on your shoulder. you went down into the kitchen and saw a mess of dishes and pancake batter all over the countertops with cracked eggshells littered everywhere, as well as a few chocolate chips scattered around. he looked over at you and you could see that even the batter was on him. 

"after all these years you still can't make pancakes frank?" he laughed and tried flipping the pancake and landing it halfway out of the pan. you set her down and went over, taking the spatula from him and placed the pancake back on the skillet and turned the flame off. 

"you still haven't taught me," he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead, "you know what today is right?" 

you smiled and looked up at him, "happy anniversary honey," you said softly, reaching up and wrapping your arms around his neck, 

"hard to believe you agreed to married me just two years ago, it hasn't even felt like its been that long," he said softly, laying his forehead on top of yours. 

"well kinda had to with having our child and everything," 

"I suppose, but now here we are, married with a kid, and another one on the way," he whispered as he placed his hand over your stomach a bit, his smile grew even wider, "but hey can I ask you a question?" 

"of course, what's up?" everything went darker and his expression dropped from his joy, 

"after all these years why do you still love ray?" he let go of you and just continued to look down at you, his dropped expression never changing, 

"yeah mommy, why do you love Ray?" asked the girl walking up to you and standing next to Frank, you looked at the bot

"what? no, no I-I don't, I can't what are y-you talking about?" 

"maybe its time you should wake up--babe wake up,"