Gas station run

(A/N hi yes it's me once more so like I know its starting to feel like it's becoming a Frank x reader fic but I promise you it isn't. just trust the process okay)

as you started to wake up you could feel Ray playing with your hair, tangling each strand in between his fingers gently. you opened your eyes to be met with his chest. you smiled and tightened your grip around him more, nuzzling into him. you looked up at him and met his gaze, he pushed some of your hair out of your face,

"good morning," you said softly, moving up against him more and pressing your lips against his, soft and passionate. he placed his hands on your waist and broke the kiss, laying his forehead on yours.

"morning," he replied, you let go of him and slowly sat up, holding the blanket up to your chest and covering yourself. you looked at the clock and saw it was going on 9, you would be at work right now if it wasn't for Frank. he sat up and rubbed your back a bit, despite everything that happened between you and Ray from the previous night everything felt awkward between the two of you.

"do you mind if I use your shower?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your back into his chest, placing your hands on his arms, you looked up at him,

"well, usually I wouldn't care but I still need to pay the bill, so I'm sorry," you said softly, he trailed his fingers along your arm slowly,

"hey no it's okay, not a big deal, but you do have the money for it, right? because I can lend yo-"

"Please no, I have the money trust me. I was going to pay last night when I got home but it slipped my mind," you sighed and leaned into him more.

"do you want to come over and shower at my place as well then?"

"no it's fine, I'll pay the bill in a second and when I come back it should be on so then I can just shower while I get ready for work,"

"oh yeah by the way Frank told me about everything with work, I'm sorry to hear. are you going to be able to skate by?" he asked softly, you frowned and closed your eyes.

"I should be able to, I just have to find another job soon," you sighed and gripped his arms a bit. "so what's the plan for today? with recording and everything,"

"well, Gerard and I need to record our vocals for a few tracks and I need to get some of my guitar recorded for a few songs, so it's going to be a long day. but are you going to be able to come down today or are you busy?"

"I can swing by till I have to go to work, I can meet you there while you get ready," you opened your eyes and looked up at him,

"Sounds good," he kissed your forehead and slowly got up, being mindful of you and grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed. you got out of bed as well and pulled on your underwear and bra, he turned his back from you as you got dressed.

"so, you can sleep with me but you have to turn around when I'm getting dressed?"

"yes! its the right thing," he said as he fastened his belt, you went up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder and turned him around. he placed his hands on your waist and looked down at you,

"now look whos the good boy," you giggled and let go of him and went over to your closet and looked for something to wear,

"a good boy," he grumbled and pulled on his shirt, "see you can call me that, but I'm not your pet unlike Frank that one time. if anything, you're my pet,"

"oh am I?" you asked, turning to look at him,

"see how fast you bottomed last night? I didn't see you take control, or even try to once last night," he leaned in and gave you a quick peck on the lips, "I'll see you later, be a good girl while I'm gone," he said with a laugh as he left the apartment.