Plan B

All night last night your stomach had bothered you, you felt disgustingly sick all night long, you kept going to the bathroom and feeling like you were going to throw up, but never did. maybe it was because you haven't really eaten anything other than the ramen, but you wouldn't feel as sick as you did just by not eating. sometime around 3 am you just gave up almost waking up Frank each time you got up and went back to bed and just laid on his couch, trying to fall asleep on there. but it was no use. no matter how hard you tried to, you would just keep getting sick. 

you glanced over at the clock on the stove and saw it was only going on 7, you groaned and rolled onto your back and stared at the ceiling. why couldn't you just go to sleep? what was wrong with your stomach? You heard soft footsteps coming down the hall, you looked over the arm of the couch and looked up at Frank who was still sleepy. he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes and went over to the couch, leaning over the back of it and looking down at you, 

"Why are you sleeping out here, kid?" you slowly sat up, pressing your back against the arm of the couch, 

"my stomach has been bothering me all night, I didn't wanna keep bothering you and almost waking you every time I got out of bed and back into bed, so I just stayed out here," 

"awh," he placed his hand on your head and gently petted your hair, "you could've woken me up, I wouldn't have cared. I wanna be there to take care of you, how long have you been awake with your tummy issues?" 

"like, since 1, but I came out here at 3. It just has felt like I was going to throw up every 5 minutes and my head was dizzy. and it still is." 

"well did you try drinking water? or club soda? I'm sure I have that around here somewhere," he looked around, 

"yeah I drank some water earlier and I have a container here in case I throw up," 

"do you know why you feel this way? do you just need to eat something or?" he curled some of your hair in his fingers, "dont tell me your pregnant," he said with a laugh, you shook your head no and thought about it. even though he was joking you weren't, right? you thought back to remember if you took your birth control yesterday. grabbing your purse you looked through it and grabbed the case of pills and counted the pills for the month. you counted an extra pill.

"shit!" you exclaimed, getting up and putting on your shoes as fast as you could, not even caring about your tattoo or your leg pain and practically tripping over yourself and the mess around the floor. 

"what? whats going on?" he asked in slight panic, 

"I didn't take my birth control yesterday morning," you groaned and finished tying your shoes and grabbed one of Franks musty hoodies and pulled it on over you, "god I knew I was forgetting something," you mumbled to yourself, 

"so, wait hang on," he grabbed his shoes and pulled them on as well, "are you like, y' know, pregnant?" he asked softly, looking down at your stomach, you nodded a bit and wrapped your arms around yourself. you felt sick all over again. you didn't even wanna take a test to see if you were, there was no point since you already just knew. this had happened before and you took the test, and it came back positive. you just had to go to the store and get some plan b and everything would be good again. 

"does that even happen like that? like how do you know? you haven't taken a test or anything," 

"Frank this has happened before and it was just like this, I just thought I took my pill but it completely slipped my mind," 

you looked up at Frank and he seemed actually happy about this, and not as freaked out as you were, he tried to put his hand on your stomach but you smacked it away, "we're not keeping it," he whined and rubbed his hand. you left the apartment and rushed down the stairs, Frank following close behind. once he caught up to you he held your hand and tried to keep up with your pace.