2

His Melody Booster

Her Rockstar

Anudeep's POV

CuteMelody: Hey Anup... Hw r u? ☺️

A smile played on my lips looking at her message. Keeping the book aside, I took the phone stretching my legs in a criss-cross position, leaned onto the headboard, and texted Cute Melody - my greatest fan in the world.

AnupWithSong: Hi dear Melody :-h I'm fine how about you? :D

Currently, I need the inspiration to pen a song. She is peace to my un-tuned heart and always texts me at the right moment.

CuteMelody: Yup... Me fine ;;) u gonna upload the song this week right...? (8)

'This girl is crazy.'

I shook my head, chuckling. I didn't upload a song for two months due to hectic college work but Melody was pestering me to upload one. I can't blame her, I became a top YouTube singer only because of her support and encouragement.

I felt the vibration on my palm.

CuteMelody: U there ....? :s

AnupWithSong: Oh ya I'm sry Cutie:p Thinking about the song (8)

CuteMelody: Really :x kk... I'll not disturb u... Continue ☺️

I heaved a disappointed sigh. How can she be my disturbance? I had a secret crush on her until my Angel immigrated into my lonely life.

AnupWithSong: Do u really think that u disturb me :@ Ur my inspiration dear >.D< And I'm nothing without ur encouragement Melody ☺️

CuteMelody: Oh... So dis time ur planning an inspirational song right.... ;)

I chuckled, tapping under the phone. How can this girl make me happy so easily? She was truly my Melody booster.

AnupWithSong: Who knows ;) U should wait till next, next Friday (g)

CuteMelody: :o still 11 days to go... I'm desperately waiting for ur song (L)

I still remember how I bide to listen to this phrase 'waiting for your song' for two years when I started my YouTube channel. Now viewers literally, beg me to upload a song.

AnupWithSong: tq soo...

CuteMelody: Kk... All d best :-bd just rock d song Mr. Rockstar Anup... >:D< ttyl.

I heaved a disappointed sigh but smiled looking at my Angel's picture dangling in front of the wall. I took the picture secretly while she was devouring the cone ice cream.

AnupWithSong: tq soo much Melody ☺️ I'll do my best dear (8) I hope to reach ur expectations :D

I sent but it was unread. I got boosted, reading today's chat. I smiled with a determined look and sat cross-legged, taking my music book into my lap.

This time, I thought to show a different video but not the usual one, playing musical instruments without showing my face. I tapped my right-hand figures on my right thigh, thinking deeply. Every time, I record videos only in my music room. Finally, I got an idea to vlog on nature but in my style, I hope it comes well.

I bit my lower lip, it still tastes the yummy chocolate. I ignore the thought and tried to write a song on nature. My thoughts wandered to my Angel.

'What she must be doing right now?'

Anupama's POV

After the bell rang, Deep sir glanced at me smiling and dashed outside; he must be in some hurry. I heaved a disappointed sigh dumping my notes in my bag. Maximum all the girls in my class had the same expression while the boys hasten immediately. Why does his lecture have to be the last one on Monday? Moreover, he came late.

"Hey, we'll come late. Manage the warden," Anni said curtly.

They didn't even wait for my response. I rolled my eyes and strolled lazily to the bus stop. Today, I want to eat Mirchi bajji (chili cutlet) and chocolate Sundance, so I bought them and came to the campus hostel. I got fresh up, wore a peach colour top and white lose pants, sat on my bed comfortably leaned onto the headboard, played my favorite playlist on YouTube putting the headset, and ate Mirchi bajji.

'Oh my biriyani, no one can make a better Mirchi bajji rather than Hari Anna (brother).'

Being a foodie, I would always check the food places to get the best and found 'Hari Food Paradise' when I shifted to Hyderabad for my studies. I'm a small-town girl and couldn't able to get varieties of food rather than the local made. I loved that food but cities are always the best for different types of food.

After completing the plate full of bajjis, my eyes were shedding tears with the burning mouth. I drank half of the water bottle to control the spiciness but still, my condition was not stable, so I ate three spoonfuls of chocolate Sundance and finally, the spice reduced on my tongue. I wiped the tears, devouring the sweet.

Suddenly, my favorite song, Anup's 'joy of life' played. My Rockstar's voice resonated in my ear. I moaned devouring the sweet along with the melodious song.

Mr. All in one, one-man army, the most creative Rockstar Anup - my favorite YouTube singer in the world. He writes beautiful lyrics, composes mesmerizing tunes, sings melodious, and makes wonderful videos but no one knows how he looks.

I still remember the day, I heard Anup's joy of life. I'm searching for new songs and found this one. The lyrics, music, voice made me love that song. I loved his creativity, though his visual skills are less.

He was a budding YouTube singer back then who just uploaded three songs. Each month he would upload a song and I would die for it. Slowly the visual skills increased and he got success after two years of continuous hard work.

He got chances to sing for the top album companies and movies too but my Rockstar declined them politely. Music is his passion and he wants to stay in the YouTube world only. Currently, he was the sensational singer in YouTube music.

No, I didn't stalk him nor he has personal blogs. I created a fan club on various social platforms. He recognized my love and pinned me his gratitude. We became good friends and I learned his introvert nature.

I have a crush on him. Well, even on Deep sir too. I don't feel wrong to like two guys at a time. They were like stars to me whom I can never reach. I like Deep sir's physic and behavior. Anup's kind heart, lovely nature, music, and whatnot.

We would chat regularly and he never pestered to know my real identity. I want to meet him directly but don't have the guts to ask him. His friendship made me explore myself deeply. I would always feel elated to chat with him. Being an orphan no one pampered me but Anup fulfilled that desire. I smiled remembering his words.

He would always text, 'I'm his greatest fan in the world.'

Yes, I'm his biggest and greatest fan in the world, Cute Melody.

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶