18

His Proposal

Her Happiness

Anudeep's POV

Every single eye was on me curiously waiting to see my Angel. Thank God finally, did my first public performance as per my Angel's wish. It was still like a dream which I successfully fulfilled it though I did a few mistakes. It's not satisfactory performance as a musician but still, I'm happy looking at her happy tears. Finally, I fulfilled her wish.

Her beautiful round eyes adoring me yet a time scared. She was licking her upper lip nodding negatively with tears. I know they are a happy one because of me. I stood in front of her, she was still nodding negatively. The auditorium is gushed with gasps and murmur which I don't care. As per my promise I'm going to make our relationship official. I know, I gave too many shocks at once and I can't change it.

"Anup, no," she mouthed. I bent, keeping my left hand on the armrest of her seat for the support. She was sweating hard even in the air-conditioned room. I took my white handkerchief and wiped her forehead. Damn, this summer is going to show the hell for sure.

"Do you want me to carry you, Teddy Bear?" I whispered in her right ear. I saw her stiffen state, her eyes wide open with her mouth.

'God, you're making me crazy, Angel,'

I kept my right palm in front of her. Kavya placed my Angel's right palm on mine with a wide grin. Her tiny soft palm felt too cold. I smiled at Kavya and squeezed my Angel's palm softly blinking in assurance.

She stood up, looking down and I held her right wrist with my left hand. She was shivering like hell due to fear, fisting hard. I intertwined our fingers, taking steps. Her steps are slow and unsteady. She was beyond shock and not ready to walk.

"How did I perform?" I mumbled in her ear.

She turned her gaze to me with sparkling eyes and blabbered forgetting the world. I smirked and heard her blabber leading us onto the stage. We reached the steps, she became attentive and cautious lowering her head. I can understand her every emotion and lead her carefully onto the stage. She held my palm tightly, I felt the sweat of her palm. We stood in the center of the stage. I turned on the mike.

"You all know Anupama, the fat girl, mini elephant... Well, I don't want to spell more words disrespecting myself..." I saw her face. She was only looking at me with love holding my hand tightly.

Everyone was shocked looking at our pictures which I made displayed on the projector screen. I ignored the murmurs, gasps but continued.

"But let me introduce her in my style. Anupama, a strong girl who leads her life without relying on anyone. May the whole society taunt her but she has been herself. She can never hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally. A beautiful selfless soul made me admire her.

"You all must be following my fan club which was created by my greatest fan in the world Cute Melody is none other than Anupama. Today I performed in front of the huge audience was only because of the Cute Melody, my Angel.

"My friend, my supporter, my guider, my melody booster, my crush, my love and my everything," I paused as her favorite tune in my compositions started. Her beautiful round eyes gazing me with immense love. Her beautiful bubbly dimpled cheeks are wet due to happiness. I don't want to wipe them.

"Thank you for encouraging me to this level, Angel," I gently squeezed her palm drowning in her beautiful eyes. I turned to her, she was totally lost in my world. The music and the pictures are continued to play.

I took the diamond ring from my pocket. It's a sixteenth note(semiquaver) shape that looks like 'A' letter on the ring. She gazed me in confusion, I knelt in front of my Angel, she gasped, gaping me with wide-open mouth, blinking her eyelashes furiously.

"Anupama, will you marry me?" I asked with all the love looking into her beautiful round eyes, holding her tiny soft palm. She was frozen with heavy breath gaping me.

"Don't worry it's not now, only when we're ready to take that step. Will you marry me?" I said like her chocolate Anup with a wink. Argh, chocolate! I didn't eat anything from the morning due to the nervousness about this performance.

'I'm hungry.'

I came out of my food paradise with my Angel's voice.

"Anup, please off the mike once," she pleaded and I followed it, standing up. I knew her and her insecurities.

"Anup, please rethink, and let's go slow. It's not small..." I cut her off.

"Do you love me, Teddy Bear?" She froze, squeezing my palm. Her beautiful round eyes gazing me with utmost love, blinking her eyelashes at a slow pace.

"Trust me. I'll never leave this hand, Angel," I said intertwined our finger looking at them. They look perfectly adorable. She smiled wetting her dimpled cheeks. I was drowned in her dimples and wiped the tears, cupping her soft cheeks. Her lovely gaze was not leaving mine.

"People may think that I'm forcing you. Shall I turn on the mike?" She giggled hearing my desperate tone. She nodded positively licking her upper lip. Once again, I knelt in front of my Angel.

Without any delay, she gave her left palm. Her beautiful round eyes shimmering in joy, her alluring luscious pink lips smiling widely, and her soft dimple cheeks blushing to crimson. I kissed her palm and slid the diamond ring to her ring finger. It's beautifully shinning on her plumpish finger. Her eyes were not leaving mine.

I heard a clap and the whole auditorium gushed with a huge round of applause. I stood and pecked her forehead and gave the same designed ring of my size. She immediately slid in my right-hand ring finger with the beautiful dimple smile.

"You can pay for my ring later," I whispered, she giggled looking at our intertwined fingers. I turned on the mike and wrapped my arm to her shoulders, turning us to the camera.

"That's it for today Melodies. I'll come back to your melodious hearts with a new song. Till then enjoy your life with a never-ending smile. Your Anup signing off," I waved a cut sign. The cameraman gave a thumbs up. I smiled at my Angel and saw Uncle. Thank God, for his understandable smile but not a glare for my stunt.

"I'll be back in five minutes," I declared and hosted my Angel down to the stage. Uncle gave me an understanding smile, with that I ran to the auditorium spare room to get back to my attire. I made this concert as a live video so no problem with the upload issues.

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶