8

Her Excitement

His Song

Anupama's POV

A light flashed to my right side, sprinkling in a circular form to left. My heart excitedly glittered, looking at the flickering lights. I was standing right side of the beautiful garden. There were different types of flowers tangled with shimmering lights to my right side. The whole garden gleamed like twinkling stars wiping the gloominess. In the center of the garden, there was a long horizontal swimming pool to my left which looked like a yummy cocktail and inviting me to dip in it...

'Oh, my biriyani, I'm not here to drink or dip in the cocktail swimming pool. I came here for a date with Anup, my Rockstar.'

My eyes wandered around along with my body. There was a circular roofed patio, a few steps after the horizontal cocktail swimming pool which is the far end of the garden. The patio poles adorned with the leaves and beautiful flowers. I found a man sitting in the middle of the patio facing his back to me.

'Oh, my biriyani, I'm seeing Anup, the YouTube singing sensation,'

Finally, my dream came true. My heartbeat quicken looking at my Rockstar. His back tall frame was looking handsome. How would his face look? I felt déjà vu looking at his strong shoulders and lean figure.

His right-hand fingers flicked. The colourful lights twinkled from the center to downwards on the circular roofed patio. The lights curled with the beautiful punch pink colour flowers which are tangled to the poles glittered brightly. I felt immense happiness looking at the sparkling lights. Finally, my eyes landed on Anup. He was in the perfect combination, a white shirt pairing with blue jeans. He was looking like...

"Hey, dear Cute Melody - my greatest fan in the world. Welcome to the 'Anup With Song' concert. The song and I are waiting for you, my Ang... aha, I mean Melody," his melodious voice resonated in my ears.

I felt goosebumps listening to his resonant passionate voice. My heart shivered along with my body. The chill breeze was not at all helping my condition. Why does he sound nervous? It was my part, right? His voice was similar to...

"Please have a seat and enjoy the song," he said confidently which beamed to my heart. I look around to find a red single sofa to my left side which I didn't observe till now. My legs stuck to the ground and my eyes denied to look away from him. I forced myself to take a hefty step to sit on the sofa.

"To my Cute Angel..." a shiver ran down my spine listening to his resonant passionate voice. I rubbed my icy palm to get heat with chattering teeth and my heart was in the marathon looking at my Rockstar. Why he looks like...

Melodious guitar chords reached my ears. My heart thundered with the melodious tune, a soft hum added to it, making my heart flutter. How lucky I am to see Anup's live concert?

'Oh, my biriyani, I just want to eat him alive for his sweet voice,'

Hmmmm... haa-aaa-haa-aaa...

I was known to be happy with myself,

I was known to enjoy life with myself,

But a disaster threw me into a doomed shell.

My heart clenched listening to the lyrics. The guitar chords are turning sad.

I learned to thrive,

I learned to live,

But lost myself.

I had unshed tears understanding the depth of his pain, I gulped the lump in my throat. The pain was clear in his melodious voice. The guitar chords turning to melodious tune. My heart fluttered and shivered to the melody.

My life became a dry leaf,

But an angel landed,

Sparkling the glittered stars,

Hmmmm... haa-aaa-haa-aaa...

But an angel landed,

Sparkling the glittered stars,

To my gloomy days,

To my lonely past,

To my dreary life.

My Angel... Hmmmm... haa-aaa-haa-aaa...

Wiping my endless tears,

She jingled breath to my melodious tunes,

She shimmered happiness to my untuned heart,

She bloomed love, portraying myself to me.

What a lucky man I am to have her!

My Angel... Hmmmm... haa-aaa-haa-aaa...

He hummed melodiously according to the guitar chords. I shed tears feeling his pain and happiness in his lyrics. The tune pulled my heartstrings to his melodious world. Until he starts the song, I'm anxious, scared, shivered, and whatnot. Now I'm captivated in his resonant passionate voice, his music, his lyrics; in fact, I'm captivated by him.

He was still humming the soft rhythm slowly reducing the pitch each second. I hugged myself with chattering teeth. My eyes were not leaving him and my heart softly beating according to his rhythm. He ended the hum decreasing the pitch of his voice. Beyond all his songs, I was too connected with this song.

'Is it because of his pure feelings or I heard it seeing him or...?'

He stood up and turned back to me. My breath hitched but I can't see his face. Till now, I didn't observe the cap on his head. He lowered his head and the cap didn't give access to me. He sauntered to my direction. I'm scared, my heartbeat increased with his every step; it may blast at any moment.

His tall, lean frame sexily strolling but I felt he looks...

He stood in front of me, my heart thundered hastily. At the corner of my heart, I just want to run away but Deep's words rang in my head. I still can't see his face.

A sudden chill breeze touched my skin making me chuttering more. I tighten the grip on my arms to feel warm but there is of no use. He took off the cap with his left hand, adjusting his hair with the other hand. I got a glimpse of his face which looks very familiar. Finally, he raised his head.

'Oh, my biriyani, Deep... No, wait...'

I closed my eyes.

'Anu, come out your Dream King and focus on your Rockstar,'

I opened my eyes and saw Anup but still, he looks like Deep, even the jaw mole was the same. I scrutinized, rubbing my left eye and gaped him but still, I can see only Deep. His intense gaze meandered me from top to bottom. Anup is none other than Deep. I want to lean onto the sofa, so I moved back.

"Ahaaaaaaaaa..." I screamed feeling the icy water. My mind blocked and can't grasp the situation can't breathe, feeling cold and scared.

'Didn't I sit on the sofa? Then how I was thriving in the water? '

I was screaming like hell but he just stood like a statue.

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶