9

His And Her

First Kiss

Anudeep's POV

I got satisfied, the way I conveyed my hearty feeling, pushing away all the other thoughts. She was standing at the edge of the swimming pool. My steps became heavy with my thundering heart. Finally, I appeared in front of my Angel as Anudeep.

I saw her beautiful tear strained face who was shocked, confused, scrubbing her left eye cutely. My pink Teddy Bear sparkling in this hot dress; all her ornaments are glittering than the lights in the garden. Her cute expressions made me lose my sanity, I just want to grab her and eat her alive. She was still confused and trying to grasp the situation.

She took a step back, nodding negatively. I try to hold her but she fell in the pool, screaming. The water fell on me with a thud, I halted in shock, trying to grasp the situation. She was thriving to stand in the four and a half feet swimming pool, screaming like hell to save her. I knew she was not a bad swimmer but...

'Anup, she was in a dilemma. Stop thinking and help her.'

I jumped into the swimming pool and held her hands. Damn, the water is icy and the chill breeze made me shiver like hell. I made her stand but she was still in dilemma and throwing fits in the air. I never saw her shuttered state. She was a smart head, I scared the hell out of her.

I don't know what got in me but I pulled both her hands to my nape wrapping my arms to her waist. Her soft bosoms smashed to my hard chest giving me heaven feelings.

Her beautiful round eyes are not ready to open, her alluring luscious pink lips are shivering like heaven with chuttered teeth. Her feminine mild fragrance made me snuggle to her. Finally, her soft and cold plumpish form was in my arms.

I placed my lips on hers making her halt abruptly with agape eyes; the chocolate aroma awakened my desire. Involuntarily, my eyes closed relishing the feel of her soft petals sucking her lower lip. The chocolate flavor added the honey to her soft tempting lips.

Her cold soft fingers fondled my hair. My heart busted in joy when she sucked my upper lip. I pulled her closer to me, fondling her spine. She moaned, sucking my lip harder. I fondled her waist sucking her lip hard, she gasped. I took it as a chance to explore her sweet mouth.

'I'm floating in the clouds due to this chocolate fountain.'

Our lips are perfectly curled to the passionate kiss along with her curled in my hair taking me to dreamland. For the first time, I was in this heaven and want the time to stop but her breath became uneven.

'Anup, she needs to breathe, dammit.'

I left her, panting swiftly gazing her beautiful face. She was shivering with closed eyes breathing rapidly. Her soft petals were swollen and shivering like heaven. She was all wet, looking damn beautiful and sexy. I smirked looking at her flushed cheeks but the realization hit me.

I kissed her without her consent.

'Now what?'

Anupama's POV

Someone held my hands, pulling me up from this hell. I was still in a dilemma and can't breathe properly the chill breeze and icy water were not at all helping me. Suddenly, I was pulled to a heated wall. I felt warm and safe and want to stay like this forever. My lower body still felt cold but the comfort I'm getting was incredible.

I felt something on my lips and gaped at it. His hot breath fanning on my skin along with his lips. I'm hell shocked and he sucked my lower lip, they tasted like chicken. Without a second thought, I sucked his upper lip, holding some wet, cold feathers in my palm. I just want to eat chicken...