6

Her Insecurities

His Boosting

Melody's (Author) POV

Anu was still in her own world. Finally, Anup thought to voice out.

"Hi Anupama," Anu shrieked, turning to her left side. She scrutinized and gaped surprisingly rubbing her eyes with her left knuckle; still chewing and blinking her eyes furiously.

'Cutie was the perfect name than Angel but she was still my Cute Angel. I just want to chew her luscious lips.'

Involuntarily, Anu touched his right shoulder with her left knuckle in a daze. His eyes followed her every action with a perfect smirk plastered on his face. She gasped, pulling her hand back feeling embarrassed. She still can't believe that her Dream King, Deep sir sat next to her.

"Aren't you scared to be alone in H block?" He asked casually with a smile. He wants to hug and kiss away her confusion. She gaped him, gulping the morsel. She still can't believe his presence.

"Umm.... aha... sir that..." She stammered, blinking furiously.

Anup chuckled at her cuteness. Her heart burst in joy looking at the handsome hunk of the college, her Dream King was right in front of her but still, she was confused to believe the fact. The mole on his right jaw is big than she imagined. He's looking dashing in the light orange colour bottoms-up shirt.

He understood her dilemma so to make her comfortable, he got relaxed leaned back turning straight and laid his elbows on the back step.

"I think the ghost enjoys this peaceful place right?" He said enjoying the chill breeze. The beautiful greenery relaxed him along with his Cute Angel's presence.

'Oh, my biriyani, I just want to bite the mole on his right jaw. Can anyone be more handsome than him? He is the epitome of handsomeness!'

He turned his head to find his Angel admiring him which leaped his heart. A simple thought flashed in his mind to pull her bubbly dimpled cheeks and chew them till he got satisfied.

'She was gawking at me as her favorite biriyani.'

He gulped looking at her luscious lips but snapped back to the reality. He smirked and flicked his right-hand fingers in front of her eyes.

Anu got embarrassment, "Ahaa... Umm... I'm sorry sir," stammered, lowering her head. He closed his eyes for a second, fisting hard.

'She was still shocked and I embarrassed her. I should relax her.'

"You didn't answer me, yet?" He asked, folding his right leg and turned towards her. She got tongue-tied as he caught her checking him out. He understood her dilemma and thought ways to divert her. His eyes caught the burger in her hand.

"You love food right?" He asked with a smile looking at her hand.

He got succeeded looking at her beautiful dimple smile. Her eyes glittered, listening to him, and thought to share the burger with him. She forwarding her right hand in front of him, he got tempted to have a bite but his gaze caught her lips. He nodded negatively brushing away all the thoughts.

"Nope, I just had juice, so I'm full," he rubbed the stomach with his left palm.

She smiled awkwardly, bringing her hand to her lap. An awkward silence lingered between them. Anu wants to run away at a time wants to stay with him. Anup wants to swipe away the awkward silence.

"Friends?" He asked with a smile, forwarding his right hand in front of her. Anu was beyond shocked, her Dream King wants to be friends with her. She blinked furiously, licking her dry lips. Anup gulped hard because of his cute, hot Angel.