15

Her Excitement

His Distress

Anupama's POV

I love my college for its wonderful tradition. The Final Fest which will be held after the completion of all years exams. The whole college celebrates its year completion. There will be an awards ceremony for each and every student in the college till afternoon.

The first year will have a common RS Clan award and for the remaining years has numerous awards according to talents, sports, academics, and soon. I got a 'silent killer' in the second year, 'best smile' in the third year, and waiting for this year's award. In the evening, the first and second years have a refresher's party. And the third and fourth years will be enjoying in the farewell party.

I'm happy for the completion of graduation and sad to leave this paradise forever. Isn't this a college life!

We work hard to get into our dream college. The first years flies within a snap in front of our eyes. The second-year will show you the real colours of your surroundings. The third-year is most boring with annoying lovey-dovey and break up couples without caring about their friends. And the final years are busy with projects and career growth.

Finally, the day after the final exams, if you see back, there held beautiful memories. Thundering hearts, crushes, bunking classes, last bench chatting, annoying and endless assignments, boring lectures and practicals, heart flutters and heartbreaks, endless talking and serious arguments, dreamy career, or losing dream career, enjoyment, fights, happiness, pain, and whatnot an engineering life was. Well, I faced fewer things but still, a beautiful phase was my engineering life in RSIT.

Our auditorium can easily fill one lakh people or above. All the students of every year were waiting for the award ceremony to start. This year our Princi is taking more time than needed. The students are exhausted to wait and there is a weird kind of hustle, bustle happening on the stage. The first, second year are enjoying their time. The fourth-year leisurely sat and remembering their beautiful days, sitting with their groups. The staff and third-year students are busy with arrangements.

This sem, I may secure eighty percent grades. All thanks to my Dream King Deep sir. I had a peaceful preparation and done well in my exams without those bimbos. After my exams we couldn't spend much time due to his work, he was busy with exams work and I spent my days roaming in the college. I had the best time remembering my sweet, lovely, bitter, and sad memories in this paradise.

I'm too excited to wear the beautiful dress with ornaments gifted by my Dream King Rockstar boyfriend. The last night, he sent a gift with his driver who is my so-called cab driver. Anup pestered me to wear that breathtaking beautiful dress with ornaments for my farewell party. After a few arguments, I gave up and promised him to wear them tonight. I don't want to take any type of costly gifts from him nor he gave me till now understanding my character but this is different, so I accepted it. Well, he made me accepted it. I giggled licking my upper lip.

Kavya poked my left arm, I turned my gaze to her. She raised an eyebrow with a naughty smirk on her beautiful red lips. I nodded negatively. She continued her chatting with Harsh who is our senior and now working in MNC.

Literally, Anup threatened her to be with me the whole day. Till third year she used to be with her group but they all got separated due to misunderstandings and she has been with me since then. She lost her trust in everyone but not on me. I have been lucky to have her with me this year. She was happy with my relationship because Anup talked to her personally spelling his magic. She was too happy and teasing me a lot.