17

Her Deen Rockstar

His Cute Melody Angel

Anupama's POV

'Oh, my biriyani, is he gonna do what I'm thinking?'

I turned to find Kavya's glares who leaned to my left ear.

"You're the girlfriend of our college Dean!" She mumbled with an accusing look.

"I really don't know, trust me, Kavya," I said amusedly. She gave an are-you-serious look.

"You said you saw his family pictures?"

"Yes yaar but I couldn't recognize his father. I saw his picture in the Radha Shekhar Groups Of Institution's website in the first year and I forgot his face as we use only our RSIT website. Whenever I saw his picture I felt déjà vu but thought that my Dream King is looking like his father but not this..."

"Should I believe you?" She narrowed her eyes. I pinched my throat nodding positively.

"Oh my God, people will die if they gotta know about your relationship, Anu," she mumbled, giggling. The lights are off and the auditorium gushed with murmurs.

"Okay, don't droll over him and wake me up. I'll have a nap," she yawned, closing her eyes.

I was not only shocked but surprised the way he saw me before his departure. I never asked his parent's name nor he said it. We never had any discussion about his work as he been always secretive, so I gave space for him. I'm not angry nor disappointed in hiding it from me.

He did an excellent and extraordinary job at a very young age. He was going to be twenty-five in two months and his achievements are bigger than his age. Anup, you made me so proud, my Rockstar. His authority aura increased to the next level maintaining his occupation. I saw a new person in him...

I heard some unrecognized sounds like moving something. My heart is thundering rapidly with the thought. After a few seconds, a light flashed at the left corner of the auditorium and filled in a circular way to the right side. I heard people's gasp and the murmur increased. I remembered our first meeting. I felt numb to hear anything except wishing for my dream to come true. I gulped hard and poked Kavya's right arm.

"What the..." She trailed off looking at the lights.

A coloured light flashed on the left side of the stage. A man was sitting with a drum set. It's not dark anymore and I can see the piano and another instrument. In the center, Anup sat facing his backside to us.

'Oh, my biriyani, Anup you made my dream come true.'

A light flashed on the piano which is to the right side of the stage. A saxophone to the left of the piano. Lastly, a red spotlight flashed on the Anup who was sitting on a long chair. It was projecting on the big screen. Now I observe there is a cameraman in front of Anup. He wore a black leather jacket.

I clasped my palm tightly with unshed tears. God, please bless my Anup with all the happiness he deserves. I know you'll rock the stage, my Rockstar. All the best, Anup.

The drums started like a thunderstorm adding the melodious piano keys. My heart flutter to the rhythm. An electrical guitar started ramming according to the tune. That's my Anup. The rocking music was resonating the auditorium along with my thundering heart. Anup's resonated passionate voice gushed in the auditorium with a hip hop rhythm.

Before I knew things,

Music came to my life.