22

Her Insecurity

His Patience

Anudeep's POV

I was exhausted with the work and finally reached home. Damn, I'm hating all the attention but I can't stay in my doomed shell life long. Moreover, Uncle wants to retire after two years. So, I need to get a grip on all the things.

An involuntary smile played on my lips hearing my Angel's laughter. Finally, saw her beautiful face. She was rolling on the sofa catching her stomach unable to laugh anymore but couldn't stop it even. My heart swelled in happiness looking at her happy self.

"Anu baby, bullibabu(small boy)," Swathi Aunt gestured my Angel to look at me.

"Anup," she screamed and scurried to me. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. Swathi Aunt cleared her throat to gain our attention.

"I'll leave. My naughty grandson called for fifty-seven times already. He'll chop me into pieces after going home," she laughed looking at me

"Sorry Aunt. I made you wait for a long time," my Angel said with a sad pout.

"Same pinch dialogue," I held her palm.

"Bullibabu is exactly like you in childhood. Till his parents come back home he would play with us and say a cute sorry for making us wait long. Don't worry I'll manage my mini monster with chocolates," she said caressing Anu's cheek.

"Tomorrow bring him along with you," my Angel cutely requested. Swathi Aunt laughed.

"I'll try if my daughter-in-law allows," with that, she left bidding her bye's.

"You're exhausted. Go and fresh up. I'll arrange dinner," Anu caressed my left cheeks lovingly. I made her sit on the sofa. I sat on the ground in between her legs. She massaged my forehead with her cold palm. I have been in pure dreamland all these three days.

My Angel was an early riser but not a lazy bunny like me. She would wake me up and accompany to Jim giving me entertainment with her blabbering. We'll have a mini make-out session in Jim. Swathi Aunt cooks delicious food, we happily eat together and I go to college. After coming home my Angel would receive me with her beautiful smile and energetic hug. This is the life I lost years back.

Maa wakes me up early in the morning. Nanna makes me do yoga which I never did with concentration. Later I do hell tantrums to take bath and finally bribing me with food or scoldings, Maa bathed me until I was young. We happily have breakfast and go to school together. Maa was a mathematics teacher at our school. We together come back home and Nanna comes late. I complete my homework and music classes before Nanna comes. We eat dinner together and sleep listening to Nanna's tales.

In holidays, I feel bored as both of them go to school leaving me alone. I pester to accompany them but they pamper me if my tantrums crossed its limits they scold and leave me with Swathi Aunt. She truly likes me but not like other maids who talk bad at my back. After Maa, Nanna comes back home, I eat their brains...

"Anup..." I came back from my dreamland with my Angel's soothing voice. I opened my eyes to have a blurred vision. She cleaned my eyes with her tiny soft palm.

"What happened, Anup,?" She whispered, wiping my tears. I smiled and sat on the sofa.

"Come here," I pulled her to my lap. She sat adjusting comfortably on my thighs. It was a painful moment not because of her weight but the thing in my pants crave for her.

"I missed my life. The loneliness, sadness crept my world but you wipe them coming into my lonely land. I love you and please never leave me, Angel," I said hugging her chest. When I was in pain it gives me immense warmth. She always hugs me tightly caress me with her tiny soft palm.