7

His Preparations

Her Nervousness

Anudeep's POV

I checked all the arrangements after coming back home. My staff did a good job, the aroma of the food begged me to take a peek but I got fresh up and came down, tasted all the dishes, and craved to finish them. I swatted the thought and went to Rhythm Land to practice the song, moderated the original song according to the newfound fact. I always craved to sing it in front of my Angel. Hope, I do it well.

I got ready in a simple white full hands tee shirt, faded blue jeans with a cap on my head. My Angel likes a simple style for her date, even I prefer the simple one rather than suits and all stuff, I hope she likes it. Watching my reflection in the mirror, I wore the new Piraso Analogue black watch.

'Anup, you can do it.'

I sent the maids and chefs but not the security team as I need their help to operate things. I don't want to scare her to be alone in a new place.

Usually, Hyderabad was not so cold place but the temperature dropped, thanks to the cyclone in the coastal region. My body shivering with the cool breeze along with my thundering heart

. I rechecked everything and sat in my place and snapped, the lights went off. My team was doing good work, again I snapped, the lights shone the garden. I got satisfied with the work and gave a final snap.

I checked the location of my driver. My Angel was ten minutes away from the mansion. I knew she would come by cab and I can't pick her up. So, I sent my driver and he bribed the original cab driver twice the cost which is not at all a big deal than her comfort and safety.

My heart was thundering like never before. I licked my dry lips closing my eyes. I'm scared, eager, excited, happy and many other emotions flooding in my heart. I took deep breaths opening my eyes and turned back adjusting my cap.

I heard the gate sound, my heartbeat increased to its next level. In this chill breeze, I felt sweat on my palm and wiped it to my shirt. I positioned the guitar and waited for my Angel to grace her presence and finally, she came. My breath stuck in the throat for a second hearing the melodious anklets sound. Taking a heavy breath, I snapped.

Anupama's POV

I wore a knee-length, sleeveless pink colour frock which is not tight nor loose. The neck has an inch white stoned work adoring the beauty of the dress. I left my long hair free with long curls and the long stoned earrings dangling to my ears. I love the pearls mixed pink stoned bracelet, it perfectly fit my left wrist. My right wrist was adoring with the metallic gold colour thin bangles. The thin anklets and flat stoned sandals, adoring my plumpish feet. I brought all these ornaments in Charminar. I was shining like a plumpy star.

Once again, I opened my purse to recheck in the mirror. I glanced at the cab driver from the corner of my eyes. He was busy, listening to the songs and driving. I heaved an inaudible sigh glancing in the mirror.

I'm scared as I was lonely going to the new place in a cab at night, well it's just 7:38 P.M, even though it's still night right. It's not that I never traveled lonely at nights or someone tried to molest me. Thanks to my plumpish body but still, my mood swings are kicking me to think negatively.

Deep sir, I mean Deep's words are still ringing in my ears. I'm confused at his weird behaviour and confident to meet Anup but for the first time, I'm going for a date. So, it's obvious to feel jitters, right! Again I glanced at the driver who is engrossed in his world.

One thing, I like in the cab drivers, they engross in their world rather than peeking at the customers but in public transport, they ogle at the customers like hawks as if we're some aliens. Well, even the cab drivers do but less, and this driver was a good one. Glad, I got a driver like him today or else...

"Madam..." I saw him. He gestured me to look outside.

I saw a big metallic black gate with a tall boundary to my left. I can only see the upper floor of the mansion. I cleared his amount online and got down. He immediately drove off leaving me all alone in this lonely road.

I was standing a few feet away in front of the 'Kalala Rajyam' (dreamland) gate. I can see three beautiful mansions to my left and maybe four to my right. In front of my eyes, there stood this black gate with lights off.

'Is there any power cut only to this mansion?'

I knew this area belongs to billionaires. Last night, I was half surprised looking at the Anup's address. I kind of predicted he was a rich brat and now it made me clear looking at this beautiful mansion. I took a step towards the gate but it suddenly opened, I halted, looking curiously. There comes a giant man in a black suit with a blank face.

'Oh, my biriyani, is he Anup?'

No, I didn't like the expression on his face and the sweet, resonant, passionate, melodious voice doesn't suit this personality. He halted in front of me, folding his hand's backside like a bodyguard.

"Good evening ma'am, please come in," he said giving me space. His voice was ruff and scary like him.

"Good evening," I mumbled, walking towards the gate.

So, this giant man was really a bodyguard. How stupid of me to imagine him as Anup? I blindly followed him inside the mansion. There are lights inside, so gladly no power cut. The lighting was less but it was enough to see the surroundings. There were trees to my left side and a big wall to my right which looks like a separate block. He led me to the darkest place and for some unknown reason, it scared me.

"Why it is dark?" I didn't get the answer.

Suddenly, he disappeared which scared the hell out of me. I turned circles to find any human spices but I'm standing alone in this dark place. I got panicked and ready to scream but...

~ζ~ζ~ζ~

If you like the chapter, please vote and share your lovely comments with your dear Melody.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶