20

Her Farewell Party

His Friends Moments

Anupama's POV

We're waiting in the farewell party hall which is seniors block and juniors have their own block so that no conflicts can occur. I really admire my college for its wonderful things. It's all because of my Rockstar. I saw his live performances for thrice getting bored. The video already became viral and comments are flooding like never before.

'Isn't it obvious!'

I want Anup to start his own social profiles. It'll be fun to stalk him.

'Oh, my biriyani, you're his girlfriend even fiancé. Get used to it.'

I heaved a long sigh glancing around. The same weird looks and forced smiles. I don't know why the juniors are taking a long time. There are rumors that Anup will be the special guest but he was at home busy with work. His expressions are worth seeing when he saw me in this beautiful dress in the video call.

It's a sleeveless, full neck, red colour top with a white floral mini skirt which is not so tight nor loses. Simple yet elegant, exactly the way I like. The gold colour ornament set is beautiful which I'm sure costly. The long earrings perfectly matched my face, the thin necklace shone my plumpish form, the beautiful bracelet adored my right wrist. There are no bangles in the set so, I wore my favorite gold colour bangles. I wore a light makeup as usual though Kavya pestered to brightened it.

He literally wants to come out of the video call and kiss me till his heart out. I'm still blushing remembering his intense gaze.

"Look, how she's drooling over her boyfriend," I heard Kavya's taunting. I locked the screen, raising my head. Naveen giggled, adjusting his glasses with his right-hand forefinger. Kavya sat to my left side and Naveen right.

"I'm happy for you sissy," he said shaking my hand.

"Thank you, bro. Sorry I didn't say it before,"

"Hey don't be silly. I'm truly happy to be the YouTube singing sensation Rockstar girlfriend's brother," he smiled, adjusting his glasses with his right-hand forefinger. I smiled and we continued to chat. I felt happy to have my own group.

Naveen is a big nerd in our class but the smart one. Until the results of the first year, no one spared a glance at him. He topped in the class and became honey attacking the bees. He's a smart head, so he never encouraged anyone to dump him after their work. All his life he faced it and stopped encouraging people to hurt him.

We became friends in the second year. Once I shared my pain and he promised to protect me like a brother. I felt happy but my Rockstar is jealous of us. Even I didn't say to him about my true relationship with Naveen.

My Rockstar is not any possessive freak or something. Just an attention seeker and wants to be my everything. I loved his jealousy and continued to tease him praising Naveen. Poor my Rockstar doesn't stop me but his expressions are worth watching.

We heard gasps and squeals. "Welcome to our chief guest Mr. Anudeep Shekhar, the youngest Dean to our college," Harika, the junior leader announced.

"Don't tell me you don't even know this," Kavya mumbled. I heaved a long sigh nodding negatively.

My eyes were stuck to my hottest handsome hunk strolling towards me sexily. He wore a white tee-shirt pairing a blue blazer, black pants with matching dark blue sneakers to his blazer. There is a cream colour hanky stuffed in his pocket near his heart in a stylish pattern. His silky hair is sexily waving to his moments. A constant smirk lingered on his sexy lips. His dazzling gaze burning my skin. He was the epitome of a handsome hunk.