My New Story

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed Things Left Unsaid :) It means a lot that you are supporting my first story on Wattpad, despite its plot holes and faults.

I just posted the first chapter of my new story, Morning Coffee. It's my second story here on Wattpad and I'm trying to make sure this story is fully developed and edited to my liking (and hopefully yours). So, it should turn out better than this story (once again, hopefully). I hope you'll give it a chance as you did with this story.

Here's the blurb:

Eighteen year old coffee addict Kennedy Evans has been lost in the world of fictional romances her whole life, to the point that her entire viewpoint on love has been distorted. She doesn't believe that guys in real life could ever meet her high standards. Who could possibly change her mind and make her really fall? None other than Carter Daniels, the incredibly attractive, mysterious stranger who happens to spill his coffee on Kennedy one fateful winter morning.

She finds him infuriating. He finds her intriguing. And when Carter is given a fateful opportunity, he dares to give Kennedy a challenge that could change both of their lives forever:

"Give me a chance and I bet that you'll fall in love with me by the end of it all."

This is a story about letting go of pride, healing from the hurt, and ultimately, exploring the exciting ups and downs of falling in love.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you in advance if you decide to read it ❤