~Chapter One~The day back

You were arriving at Hogwarts walking to the slythrien common room, you get everything settled in. You  had lost some weight and had a major glow up. You were stunning. When you walk into get lunch everyone gasped and stared at how beautiful you look. you get your lunch and sit at the very end of the slythrien table not wanting to be bothered. As your eating you feel a cold hand brush against your thigh sending shivers down your spine. You look up to see Draco Malfoy. He sat down next to you, staring at you. "What do you want draco?" you ask. "What can I not sit next to you?" You ignore him and just continue eating. You were about to leave because you were finished eating as Draco grabbed your thigh going higher and higher up your skirt. "D-draco s-stop" you whimpered. he looked at you and giggled he put his mouth right by your ear and said "what does that bother you" and he does it again you grip the edge of the bench "D-Draco please.... n-not here". He's hand just kept going farther and farther up your skirt when you take his hand and throw it off of you. He smiles at you and you walk away. As you walk out of the lunchroom you see him looking at you so you start swaying your ass, making him jealous. All eyes were on you but you only wanted Dracos eyes on you. you loved him but he didn't know you felt that way, and she didn't know he loved her too.