~Chapter 6~

Snape was dragging you to his classroom, you kept looking back to see if draco was coming for you. You were scared you knew something was wrong by the way draco was acting. Snape threw you into his classroom and pulled out his wand, he casted spell that makes you feel pain, you fall to the ground screaming Draco's name. "SHUT UP" snape yelled "HES NOT COMING TO HELP YOU".Your in tears sobbing, scared. Snape towers over you. Draco pushes the door open and drags you into his arms trying to comfort you, as you scream in pain. "IF YOU EVER HURT HER AGAIN IT WILL BE YOU SCREAMING ON THE FLOOR" Draco yells. He picks you up bridal style and he starts running to the hospital wing. Your screaming in pain begging for it to stop. Draco runs threw the doors setting you on the bed as the nurses try to stop the pain, they tell draco to leave. "NO DONT LEAVE ME DRACO PLEASE" you scream, Draco's eyes were filled with tears, "y/n I'm right here". You grab hold of his hand, but the nurses push the bed away from Draco. They slowly take her to another room, all you could hear was y/n screaming your name "DRACO PLESE, HELP ME" that's all you could here and her sobbing. Draco falls to the floor crying in his knees. You hear the hospital doors push open and Draco stands up and yells "GET OUT NOW" he couldn't believe who he saw... It was Draco's dad and snape, "DO YOU HEAR HER SCREAMING IN PAIN". You get close to both of their faces "get the hell out" he says. "Y/n is not fit for you son". He turns around facing both of them "well your wrong". All of a sudden the screaming stops and theirs silence, Draco runs in the room crying. Not believing what he saw...