~Chapter 12~

It was Monday, Draco was still worried about what had happened at the beach. You guys were sitting watching the sunset, Draco asks you to come sit on his lap. You do as he said. Draco starts kissing your lips working his way to your neck. He grabs your hair and grabs it with his hands, giving him better access to your neck. You could feel his ice cold rings leaving marks on your neck. He then brings his mouth to your ear "let's go back to my dorm" he whispers, getting you all flustered. He laughs. He picks you up bridal style caring you to his dorm. He sets you on the couch, and goes to lock the door. He then gets on top of you and starts making out with you. He put he's hand around your neck, and he leaves hickies on your collar bone. He then grabs you and pushes you against the wall, unbuttoning his shirt. He goes into kiss you again as you put your hands on his abs. He then unbuttons you sweater. You guys were in your undergarments. He then picks you up and places you gently on the bed. He was in complete control. You look into each other's sparkling silver eyes. He gets close to your face feeling his warm breath against your cheek, smelling his minty breath. He waits for your permission to go any further, Draco never wanted to do anything with you that you didn't want to do. He was scared of loosing you. You shake your head yes. You guys had your time. You were fully exposed to each other, cuddling under Draco's silk sheets. You kiss his forehead as he was already asleep, you then fall asleep on his chest. He pulls you in tight. You wake up to Draco in the shower you walk in and see that he was already done he walks out in just a towel and his cologne lingered his dorm. He kisses you, hair dripping wet. "Good morning y/n". He sent shivers down your spine. He pushes you up against the wall, "not right now draco I need to shower and get ready for class". He frowns but moves out of your way giving you your time.