~Chapter 5~

You woke up and got dressed into a green body con dress with a black leather jacket and heels. You did your makeup and sprayed your perfume. All you could think about was seeing Draco. Draco put on his black jeans, and black polo. He sprayed his cologne and grabs his leather jacket hurrying to get to y/n. He catches her just in time, he sees that she's wearing the bracelet he gave her. "Hi princess" he says as he kisses you not caring if people see. "Hi draco" you say as he hold your hand. People gasp and stare as they see you to together. They envied you because if draco, but other girls would bully you and Draco didn't like that. You walk into your first class and you guys sit down in your seats. Snape was the teacher, he saw you guys walk in holding hands. "Malfoy I need to see you after class" he says. Draco rolls his eyes and said "Yes sir". He knew what it was about, it was about Draco dating you. Draco looks over at you smiling trying not to worry you. The bell rings for the next class, Draco kisses you goodbye and that he would see you soon. You walk to your next class as you frowned not wanting to leave him. "So I see your dating that little girl y/n, that isn't going to work." Draco rolls his eyes "leave her alone, she has nothing to do with business. So leave her alone". Draco storms out of class trying to find you because he's worried snape set you up for something bad. He sees you sitting in second period, perfectly safe which relives him. He walks in with a note and sits down where he has to sit, away from y/n. He stares at you every now and then, you couldn't stop blushing. It was time for lunch, he races to you and grabs your hand. "Hi y/n" you smile and kiss his forehead. He gives you a hug, and he grabs your plate and sets it down where you sit and he sits down across from you. You talk and talk, everything's good until snape walks in the room. Draco gets a worried face and you ask what's wrong? He just looks at you, and back at snape. "Y/N come with me" Draco grabs your hand tightly not wanting you to go. "Draco it's fine I'll be back". Draco watches snape take you to his class. His hearts racing, scared of what is to come.