~chapter 22~

You were looking for y/n all over Hogwarts, you couldn't find her anywhere. You walk to the astronomy tower and see her standing on the edge, "NO Y/N." You run to her, "if I jumped draco nobody would care." She says as she turns facing you in tears. "Baby I would care, come down from there." She just stares at you. You take her arm and try to get her down, she just fights you. "I'm just a mud blood if I died you could just replace me like that, there's other girls who are prettier, smarter, kinder." She says as she starts crying more and more. You look at her, sobbing as well "baby I love you, I could never replace you, you mean the world to me. Just please don't do this." You say looking her directly looking her in her eyes. "Maybe I could fly..." she says. "Better luck next time." As she let go of your hand all of your guys memories play like a movie. She lets go of your hand and you start screaming, "NO BABY." You run down the stairs in tears. Your worst nightmare has became reality, you then wake up. "Draco wake up what's wrong?" You wake up to see y/n alive and safe next to you. You pull her into your arms, "thank god your okay." You kiss her head, "what? What's happened?" She says worried. "I had a dream you t-took your own life." You start to cry, y/n comforts you. She laid your head on her chest, you hear her heart beat which comforted you.  You smelt her perfume which calmed you. You slowly fell asleep in her arms, you loved her some much and didn't know what you would do without her. You wanted to marry her, spend the rest of your life with her. You needed her...