~Chapter 4~ The Date

You get out of the shower to see that it's was 7:00. You slip on your black silk robe, and do your makeup and then you start to blow dry your hair when you get a knock at the door. You open it to see Draco's black owl holding a black rose and a note. You set the rose in a vase and read the letter which says "Hello princess, I can't wait to see you tonight. I'll see you soon beautiful. -D". You smelt the letter which smelt like his cologne. You set the note by the rose and continue to do your hair. One your done, you grab a silk black dress that hugs your body perfectly. You put on your heels and a emerald studded necklace. You spray your Chanel perfume and you hear a knock at your door at exactly 8:00 you open it and see Draco. He smiles and looks you up and down, "You look gorgeous y/n". You smile and say thank you and tell him that he looks handsome. He takes your hand and you ask "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" he tells you to wait and he brings you to the astronomy tower, you see a blanket and he tells you to sit. You admire the stars as he admires you, you turn your head to see him staring at you. "What" you say as you smile. "I'm just admiring your beauty". you giggle, he says to close your eyes. You do as your told and he sets a box in your hand you open your eyes and open the box. You see a silver bracelet and there's a heart charm studded with emeralds and his initials in the middle. You look up as your eyes sparkle, "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" You jump into his arms saying yes, you both smile and he kisses you he takes your wrist and puts the bracelet on you and he asks you not to take it off so everyone knows your his. You smile as your cheeks turn red, you promise him never to take it off. You fall asleep in his arms and he carry's you to your dorm he sets you on your bed. He kisses your forehead and as he walks out he says "goodnight y/n... I love you so much, every since I laid  my eyes on you I knew u loved you". As he was about to leave you tell him "I love you too Draco... more than anything." He walks back to his dorm, the smile never leaving his  face. You both loved each other, but could that love soon turn bad?