~Chapter 21~

At lunch, Draco kept teasing you. He kept squeezing your thighs, kissing your neck  seductively, and whispering in your ear. You finally had enough so you pull his tie, "enough." You whisper in his ear. You then move and continue eating. After your guys last class, you were sitting on his couch watching tv. When he walks in and looks at you, wearing a mini skirt and a tight shirt. He runs on top of you and gets on top of you, he starts kissing your lips working his way down to your neck, he grabs your hair. He starts leaving marks all over your neck. He then starts to unbutton his shirt. You put your hands on his toned abs. He looks at you, waiting for you to knod you head saying yes. You knod your head, he starts to slip off your shirt. You then push him down, you were now on top. Your lips meet his and he starts to unzip his pants. He puts his hands on your waist, slowly taking off your skirt. He was in his underwear and you were in your bra and underwear. You guys have your time, you head to the shower, as you open your shampoo Draco opens the shower door. He walks in and starts to kiss you. You put your lips by his ear, "oh so you want more." You whisper, he knods his head smiling, you bring your lips back to his ears, "your gonna have to wait." You say as you turn around and continue washing your hair. You hand him his shampoo. "Well don't just stand there and geek out, here." You say. He smiles as you tease him. You then finish showering and bend over to grab your shorts, you already had your underwear on. Draco turns around and stairs. You turn around and laugh, you walk up to the mirror and brush your hair. He walks out of the shower, he starts kissing your shoulder as you wore lingerie to tease him. You picks you up and takes you to the bed. "No no Draco, your gonna have to wait." He smiles, "oh come on, you really tease me like that." You giggle as you kiss him and pull away. Draco turns around to change, you guys cuddle and fall asleep.