~chapter 23~

You woke up and didn't see y/n you got worried because of the dream from last night. You see her walk out of the restroom and your heart starts to calm down. "sorry I should of told you I was in there." She says, you smile at her. "Don't be sorry baby." You hold out your arms wanting to cuddle. She walks over to you and you hold her in your arms. "I'm just scared I'm going to loose you." She looks up at you and kisses your lips for awhile, "your not going to loose me, I'm right here see." She takes your hand and sets it on her heart, you feel her heart beating. You smile at her and then kiss her lips. You put on your guys favorite song and start twirling her around the room, watching as she sings and dances. "now you are just too cute." You says as she starts to blush. She takes your hand and pulls you out of the bed. She was trying to cheer you up. You then lift her up and twirl her around. You set her down and smile at her, "god I love you." She laughs, "I know you do." You guys then start getting ready for the day, in third period we had a get on a really hard spell. It was y/n's turn when Dumbledore calls you into his office. You look at Draco and grab your purse and walk to his office. "Yes Mr.Dumbledore?" You say nervously as he signaled you to sit, you walk in and sit down. "We need to to talk about Draco. Somethings going on with him and you know him the best." You look up at him, "well what's wrong?" You say concerned, "Draco has been going on a lot of early morning trips or late night ones, as you know he has the dark mark and his father makes him do dark business." You thought Draco didn't do that stuff anymore, he promised you. "He told me he wouldn't do it anymore." Dumbledore looks up at you, "y/n we saw his walk back into hogwarts with this huge bloody mark on his arm near his tattoo." Dumbledore shows you the picture and you look at it, "Draco hasn't show he's in pain this morning. Maybe it's nothing." You say. "I don't think it's nothing y/n just try to keep him from doing these things." He excuses you back to class. You walk in and look at Draco with disappointment. He had promised you to stop doing theses things. You walk up to him after class, "I thought you promised me to stop doing your fathers dirty work." He turns his face and looks at you...