~Chapter 14~

You wake up or Draco's arms, you have an odd feeling in your stomach. You thinks it's just all the stress you've been having.  You went to go get a glass of water and you walk to your dorm room. You didn't feel well at all, you left a not for Draco explaining why you left. You walk into your room and get into the shower. You do your hair and makeup, you then walk to your closet and put on jeans and a shirt with high heels boots and a jacket. You look out the window to see the fall leafs flying everywhere, you blow out your apple cinnamon candle and grab your purse to head to class. As you turn into a hall way you feel a cold hand pull you towards them, it was draco. "I miss you this morning beautiful, are you okay?" You smile "yes I'm okay." He kisses your forehead. He takes your hand and walks you to your class. A few hours later, you were finishing your last class when a black owl flys towards you, it was a letter from Draco. "Hey beautiful, I can't pick you up after class today. I have to run to the store but I'll be back soon. I love you.-D" You smile as you smelt his cologne on the piece of paper. You set it in your purse, as the bell rings. You start to walk to his dorm, you feel your chest tighten, you walk into his dorm and run and sit in the corner of the room. You didn't turn the lights on, you start to cry, you couldn't breathe your chest hurt. Draco walks in "Hey baby are you in here? Why is it so dark." He turns to see you crying in the corner, he drops his things and runs to you. He wraps his arms around you, "what's wrong y/n?" You client get your words out, you were crying and you couldn't breathe. "I-I can't b-breathe, my c-chest hurts." Draco pulls you in tight "it's okay, your just having a panic attack, I used to have them as a kid. Just breathe in and out. He holds your hands, you began to breathe normally in and out. "See your okay" he says. You lay your head on his chest, still crying. He starts to play with your hair, your okay he says. "I love you draco." "I love you too y/n." He says as he gently kisses your neck.