~Chapter 11~

You guys had a free day with no classes, you decided to take y/n to the beach. You just change into your bathing suits, you see y/n in her emerald green bikini. You pull her in for a hug, "I love you y/n". She giggles and her stomach fills with butterflies, you love when she does that. You grab her my her waist and put her over your shoulder, and run into the water with her, she starts  to scream your name. "I got you I got you". You set her down as she clings to your side. You guys look down and the water starts to turn black, and you see y/n being dragged into the water. "DRACO HELP ME" she screams scared to death, you try to pull her in put now the waters taking you both in. You start to panick because y/n wasn't good at swimming. You pick her up and start to run to shore only to see her flying behind you crashing in the water. "DRACO" she screams as she's being pulled underwater. You start crying "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" you scream trying to find her. You go underwater to see her struggling to get up. You grab her and swim to shore. You start doing cpr trying to get her to wake up. "NO Y/N YOU CANT LEAVE ME" he screams. He keeps trying and trying, "please baby come on BREATHE" he says wanting you to come back to him. After one last try if cpr, you start to cough but water, "D-draco" you pull her in for a hug "I'm right here". He grabs you tighter, "are you okay y/n". You look up at him "yes I'm fine". Draco knew that dark magic did this to you but he didn't want to scare you. He takes you out to dinner and you guys spend the rest of your weekend together.