~Chapter 15~

A month had passed, the falling leaves, turned into falling snow. It was December first and Draco wakes you up "come on we have to decorate the tree and the room." You open your eyes to see a big Christmas tree and boxes of decorations. Draco hands you your coffee as you get out of bed to hug him. "Your to cute" you say. Draco puts on Christmas songs, as you guys decorate the tree in silver and green ornaments. As he lifts you up to put the star on the tree, a slow song comes on. He takes your hand and starts to sway you back n forth, you rest your head on his shoulder. You see two stockings, on has y/n on it and the other has Draco's name on it, you turn around and giggle. "You got me a stocking Draco." He laughs, "What." You look at him and smile. "I love you." He smiles "I love you too. Now come on we have to finish decorating." You wrap green lights around the fireplace mantle, you look up and see that Draco framed pictures of you and him. You start to blush, but try to hide it. You then hang both of the stockings on the mantle. You guys were finished, you look around at all the hard work you guys just did. "It looks amazing Draco." He smiles "just like you." You blush, he kisses you as he grabs your waste. He sets you on the couch grabbing your thigh, his cold rings sent shivers down your spine. You push his hand away, the smile leaving his face. "Not tonight." You say right against his ear. You smirk and you walk to the bathroom and start your shower. You turn around and give him a look that was making him crazy. You crack the door, as you take off your clothes you could see your silhouette through the door. He smiles. You step into the shower as you hear the door open you see Draco's figure as he throws open the curtain. You grab your towel and wrap it around yourself. You walk out and stare at him, "well what are you doing just standing there I need to change." He smirks as he kisses your forehead, he walks out as you slip off your towel and put on your black silk robe. You brush your hair and walk out to Draco laying at the big bed, you lay next to him. He puts his arms around you as he looked at picture of him and his mom when it was Christmas. "I miss her so much" he says on the verge of tears, " I just want to see her again". You pulled him in for a hug "shh it's okay, I know you miss her." At that moment you knew what you had to do...