Locker Room

Damian's P.O.V.:

"Bye, Princess!" Todd yells, standing on top of the seats, his upper half sticking out of the vehicle.

"Tch." I grab the older male and pull him down, allowing myself to stick my body out of the sunroof. "Don't have too much fun without me!" I yell at Demetria. As I'm yelling at her, I glare at the two blonde men, responsible for taking care of my sister. "Queen! Allen! If there is a single scratch on my sister, I won't hesitate to bury you six feet underground!"

Before they could respond, the view of them had disappeared. Sighing out, I crawl back into the car, plopping onto the seat between Drake and Todd. I lean back and stuff my hands in my pocket, already feeling lonely.

"Aww," Grayson says. "Does the baby bird miss his sister already?"

"Tch. No," I lie. "I can handle myself."

"Never said you couldn't."

"Shut-up," I growl. I stare down at the floor of the vehicle, already bored out of my mind.

"I can't be the only one who's thinking the same thing," Todd says.

Drake cocks his eyebrow, staring at Todd, questioningly. "What are you thinking?"

"That Oliver and Barry are going to easily lose Demetria," he deadpans.

"Oh," Grayson says. "I believe it."

"Hopefully, they only lose her in the manor, and not out in the city," Father says, scrolling through his phone.

"Let's be honest, Bruce," Drake says. "They're going to lose her because of something stupid."

"She's probably gonna escape from under their noses," Todd points out. "Or probably out in the open."

"As long as she's not hurt," Father groans, turning off his phone. He runs his hands down his face in frustration. "She's probably going to run away when they least expect it."

"That sounds about right," I comment, nodding my head.

"Then why the hell did you get those two to watch over her?" Todd asks.

"Because no one else was available."

"Really? Clark and Lois couldn't watch over her?" Drake asks.

"They have their own kid to take care of and they have work to do to transfer Jon to Gotham Academy next week."

"How about Diana?" Grayson asks.

"She's visiting her mother in Themyscira."

"You couldn't get Dinah or Iris?" Todd asks.

"Who's Iris?" I ask.

"You didn't meet her yet?" he asks.

I shake my head, my memory not remembering meeting an Iris.

"She's Barry's wife," Father says.

I cock my eyebrow at the information, taken aback from it. "He's married?"

"I was surprised too," Father says. "But you get used to it. And Dinah and Iris were busy with something."

"What about Roy?" Todd asks.

"You think that Harper is a good choice?" I ask Todd, trying to make him realize how stupid his proposal is.

"I mean, like, he's lacking in some parts," he admits. "But he seems like a more reasonable choice than whoever Bruce chose."

"Yes," I say. "More reasonable to choose when wanting someone to join her when committing arson. Wait. Then he would ensure safety and would stay by her side."