17

You're a little late
I'm already torn

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯↠◦↞⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The first thing Molly Weasley did when Iris and George walked down was pull them into the tightest hugs.
"I'm so glad you're okay! Ginny's in St. Mungos with Fred. What happened?" She asked the two. George glanced at Iris who signed for him and covered for her, "I think Fred was allergic to something in the drink" He shrugged, "I think we're going to head there too. Don't worry mum, we'll be fine"

Iris was relieved to see everything okay at the hospital. Ginny and Fred were joking about something when George and Iris entered the room.

"Better?" Iris asked and Fred nodded, "anything you want?"

"Actually, can you give me that bottle of water from the table?" Iris nodded and walked over to the table and grabbed the bottle only for it to spray all the water at Iris.

"Iris one,Fred one"Fred smirked as the other two siblings laughed.

"I'll get you back for this one weasley" She quickly put on a drying spell on herself and made her look decent.

When the healer came in, he greeted Iris like she was his best friend. They hadn't talked much the previous night but they were at it for the past 10 minutes like they hadn't talked to each other in years.

It slightly worried George that he didn't know much about who she was before the war.

Fred was let go soon after Iris and Healer Wells were done talking. He was strictly told to stay away from firewhiskey of any alcohol for a few days because they hadn't figured out what exactly was in the drink.

Fred didn't feel his best but he was much better than the previous night. He was still a little weak but Atleast he wasn't blacking out completely.

Molly had insisted that Fred and George stay at the burrow while Fred fully recovered. Iris didn't apparate back to the burrow with the three siblings, she instead went over to Percy and Audrey's to meet her own sister.
"Oh thank Merlin, you're okay!" Adeliene enveloped her sister into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you"

"It's okay. Not your fault" Iris smiled at the girl before her.

"Yeah. She was too busy snogging someone" Audrey teased and Adeliene gave her a death glare. Iris looked at Audrey for more information with an amused look on her face.

"Percy's school friend, Clarissa" Audrey clarified and Iris turned to her sister with a proud look on her face.

"That's not important right now" Adeline was desperate to switch the topic.

The three sat in Audrey's cool and breezy living room in silence, all trying to think what to do.

"Why don't you report it?" Audrey asked Iris who shook her head.

"I can't"

"We can't trust what they might do" Adeliene clarified for Audrey. She then turned to Iris, "Did you tell the twins? Does Percy know?"

"Percy's been asking me about it, but I haven't told him anything. I don't think it's my place to tell him" Audrey informed and Iris looked to the floor. She didn't know how to tell the twins. The war had left her nothing but terrible memories.

"I will tell them. Not yet. Not today" Iris told the two women.

George didn't see Iris until he was starting to close up his shop. He was starting to get frustrated being in the dark. What was she hiding? How bad was it? Did he even want to know?