2- Your scent is so good

*beep*beep*beep*

Chan groaned reaching over to turn off his alarm, then rolling back over to snuggle closer to the younger.

"Wake up Lix..." he mumbled near his ear.

"Mmm...don't wanna..." Felix groaned back hiding his face under his pillow.

"Me either but I have a company to run and I need my secretary" Chan teased kissing the back of his neck.

Felix hummed as he slowly began to wake up, and then realized he didn't remember coming to bed last night.

"Wait...did I fall asleep downstairs again...?" Felix turned over to face Chan.

"Mmhmm, still cute though" Chan smirked rolling on top of him, kissing his lips as he cupped his cheek.

"Mmm...Channie...I'm still tired..." Felix pouted.

"You and me both, let's get ready" Chan said as he  sat up stretching.

"I'm skipping work today...." Felix whined hiding his face in his pillow.

"Says who? I didn't give you the day off" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"I'm giving myself the day off" Felix whined again.

Chan rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"I say when you can take off, and it's not today. So get up Felix" Chan said more stern this time smacking Felix's thigh.

"Ow! That doesn't mean anything...." Felix turned over pouting at him.

"Felix, get up right now unless you want punishment tonight" Chan said lowly getting off the bed to stand up.

"HUH? I didn't do anything wrong...leave me be" he whined louder hiding under the bed sheets.

Chan bit the inside of his cheek shaking his head.

He literally acts like a child sometimes...

"Lix, up now. Don't make me repeat myself or I'll double your punishment, understand?" Chan said louder this time.

Felix sat up huffing and giving Chan a look.

"You and these punishments, my fucking god-"

"Felix, watch how you talk to me. You want it tripled?" Chan narrowed his eyes at him.

"Fine! I'm awake" Felix groaned in annoyance getting off the bed to go to the bathroom.

Chan smirked as he watched the boy walk off.

He may hate his punishments but I sure as hell like giving them to him

                                             ~

Felix was tired at work, but nonetheless kept up with keeping things organized and scheduled for Chan.

"Here's your coffee Channie" he smiled placing it on his desk.

"Thanks baby, what's the rest of my day look like?" Chan teased grabbing the coffee, standing up to go look out his window.

"Let's see...2 meetings-*

*ding*

"Hm...?" Felix hummed to himself to see another notification pop up on his iPad.

"Oh shit..." he said under his breath with eyes going wide. He began to quickly tap away at the screen, the older turning around when he didn't hear Felix answer him.

"Lix...?"

"Um...um...Channie I'm so sorry...you have a clinical trial meeting in 5 minutes...the one you needed to sign off on" Felix said in a panic tapping away.