4- My heart is pounding, why am I like this?

The two went another few rounds before Felix had to go study or he would be behind. Chan in the meantime was looking at prospect deals for his company on his computer as he wanted to be close to Felix while he studied.

He periodically would glance up, smiling to see Felix's pouting face when he was thinking.

So cute...

One of the times he glanced up and saw Felix nodding off in his chair.

"Baby, I think you need to go to bed. You're falling asleep again" Chan chuckled getting out of his chair.

"Hm...?" Felix hummed blinking his eyes open.

"Come on, let's get to bed" Chan said softly picking him up to carry him. Felix just nodded in his chest as he let Chan carry him to bed, settling under the sheets.

As always Chan stroked his hair kissing his cheeks and forehead at the younger fell asleep in his arms.

I hope it will be all worth it...

                                              ~

It definitely was when Felix finally got his exam over with, anticipating his results all day. Him and Chan were getting intimate again in bed after a dinner date out.

"My Lixie is always so cute~" Chan teased as he held the boy in his lap, kissing him softly.

"Channie..." Felix giggled as he wrapped his arms tighter around his neck kissing him back.

As soon as they got home Chan stripped them of their clothes. He was whispering sweet words against Felix's lips in between each kiss, the younger smiling and blushing even more as he felt Chan stroke his hands up and down his body.

*buzz*buzz*

Felix pulled away to look over and see his phone vibrate, but Chan grabbed his chin to direct his attention back to him.

"I think your focus should be here baby boy~" he teased kissing him again.

"Mmm...Channie, I knowww. One minute, I wanna see if it's my exam score" Felix pecked his lips before crawling off of him to check it.

"Fine..." Chan pouted letting the boy go.

Felix unlocked his phone to check and see it was, jumping and clapping as he put his phone back down.

"Baby?" Chan chuckled to see Felix crawl back into his lap even more excited.

"I passed Channie! I'm finally done with my classes!" He giggled.

"What? Holy shit, congrats baby! I knew you and that smart brain would" Chan teased pulling him into another kiss.

The younger was giggling again wrapping his arms around his neck kissing him back.

"Channie..." he smiled looking into his eyes.

"Now that means no more tired nights for my Lixie~" he said kissing him.

"Mhmm~" Felix giggled some more.

"And my secretary won't be tired at work either~"

Chan kept kissing him until Felix realized something.

Wait...he doesn't think...

"Um...Channie..." he said quietly leaning back.

"Hm?" Chan smirked kissing his cheek.

"Um...you know what happens since I passed right...?" He said nervously.

"Hm? Ya, you're done with classes so that means you can focus on working for me only without school now~" he smiled looking into his eyes.

I thought so...

"Chan...I won't be working for you...anymore..." Felix said quietly as he nervously played with the back of Chan's hair.

The older stilled for a moment comprehending what Felix said.

"You..what...?" He said lowly raising an eyebrow.

Oh shit...

"Channie...I have to do an internship for the field I'm studying for...since its marketing..." he said nervously again.

Chan looked away thinking for a moment.

"So, you're leaving me? Is that it?" Chan said sternly this time giving the younger a look.

"Channie, as much as I love being with you all day...setting up meetings and getting your coffee isn't what I want to do with my life..." he said softly looking into his eyes.

Chan knew Felix was studying as a marketing major, but never realized the boy would leave him so soon. He actually forgot a while back about it since Felix only mentioned it to him once.

The older was quiet as he looked down thinking everything over, Felix getting worried.

"Channie..." he cupped Chan's face to lift his gaze to his own, kissing him softly.

"Channie...just because I won't be your secretary anymore doesn't mean I won't be your boyfriend...or stop loving you..." he gave a small smile.

Chan sighed because he understood what Felix meant, he was just accustomed to seeing the boy 24/7. Now if he was leaving, he'd have to find someone as good as him to do the job and he will miss the younger.

"I know...it's just...I forgot about your dreams...your career for a bit...I just don't want to lose you...even as my secretary" he gave a small smile back holding him closer by his waist.

"Channie you know you won't...you'll just have to adjust to someone new who will work with you" Felix kissed his cheek.

"I know..." Chan sighed again.

"And if I find out you're fucking them I'll cut your dick off" Felix gave a fake smile.

"God damn, Lixie gets scary...it's also kinda hot~" Chan smirked pulling him into a heated kiss.

The younger giggled which quickly turned into a moan as he felt Chan's hands move to his ass.

"Mmm...Chan..."

The older suddenly pulled away looking into his eyes.

"So, when would your last day be working for me?" He sighed.

"Hm...? Well the university will get me connected to an internship soon...so maybe 2 weeks...?" Felix said cautiously.

"2 weeks?! Holy fuck I need to find someone new and as good as you...fuck my life..." Chan groaned dropping his head.

"Channie don't say that! I-I'm sure they'll find you someone...they just won't be me..." he sighed back.

"And that's the problem, I don't want someone. I want you..." Chan shook his head sighing again.

"Chan...don't be like that...I thought...you would be happy for me at least..." Felix said sadly as he shifted to get off his lap.

Chan quickly snapped his head up, realizing how bad he was sounding about the whole thing.

"Baby, wait. I am happy for you...I really am...it's just...no one can replace you...and I'll miss you..." Chan apologized pulling the younger back in his lap to hug him.

"Channie I told you...you will be fine. You just need to be nice and not an ass to your new secretary" Felix pouted.

"I won't...my old one taught me how to be nice~" Chan teased grabbing Felix's hands to slip around his neck again.

"Well, I'm glad someone did" Felix giggled back.

"That someone most definitely did...and I think I need to repay his kindness right now~"

"Channie~" Felix giggled and squeaked as the older pulled him backwards on top of him.

"Let me appreciate my very sexy secretary, hm?"