25- Love Forever

After they finished work and went out for their romantic dinner, neither of them could wait to get kinky with Felix's gift.

"You know I get impatient baby boy~" Chan said sitting on their bed, rolling the sleeves of his white button up shirt. Felix told him to remain fully clothed as the younger was getting changed in the bathroom.

"I'm coming~
Just...close your eyes Channie~" Felix cracked the door giggling.

"Alright cutie, they're closed" Chan chuckled closing his eyes. He heard Felix enter the room and some movement, then suddenly he heard music.

Like you, like you
Like you, ooh
I found it hard to find someone like you
Like you, like you
Send your location, come through

Chan was hearing the sudden tune of sensual music playing in the background, listening to the words which he recognized. It was Streets by Doja Cat playing.

"Open your eyes Channie~"

Chan opened his eyes hearing Felix's giggles, his mouth going dry to see what the boy had on.

He had on a white short sleeve button up crop top exposing his abdomen, paired with a blue tie and a dark blue mini skirt. Chan's eyes trailed lower to see Felix in white laced thigh highs, going with thick stripper platform heels that were noir black.

"Holy fuck..." he lifted his eyes seeing how tight the outfit was on the boy, looking up to see Felix's eye make up done as well in glitter pink eyeshadow and lip gloss.

"So Channie..." Felix teased as he walked closer between his legs swaying his hips.

"Yes baby boy?" Chan bit his lip reaching his hands to Felix's hips, touching his skirt.

"I think...I want to put on a show for you...since you were quite the gentleman tonight at dinner~" Felix placed his index finger under Chan's chin, slowly lifting his gaze to his own.

"Oh really?" Chan gave a small groan feeling himself get hard already.

"Mhmm, so..." Felix leaned closer to his lips, just barely touching them as Chan could smell his strawberry lip gloss.

"Enjoy it~" Felix winked after him before walking backwards, reaching his hand on the dresser to turn up the music.

"Well fuck, yes I will baby" Chan licked his lips as he leaned back to watch him.

The younger sensually tilted his head as he started to dance erotically for him.

I can't sleep no more
In my head, we belong
And I can't be without you
Why can't I find no one like you?
I can't sleep no more

The music played louder as Felix started to move his hips, rubbing his hands all over his thighs and skirt as he danced slowly for Chan.

"Fuck me..." Chan said under this breath, his eyes hypnotized by Felix's movements.

The younger turned around bending over to show his ass in that tight skirt, Chan definitely seeing the laced see through panties as well.

"Fucking fuck..." he kept muttering.

Like you, like you
Like you, ooh
I found it hard to find someone like you
Like you, like you
Send your location, come through (Yeah)

Chan was resisting the urge to jerk himself off there and then just from Felix's dancing, the younger already can tell how on edge Chan was as he danced even more seductively for him.