23- Will you stay with me?

"Time for my meal~"

Chan spread his cheeks even further, pressing his face and tongue at Felix's entrance.

"Ah! Oh god...!" Felix moaned gripping the sheets as he felt Chan's warm tongue tease at his rim, then slowly enter him.

"Mmm...Ah! Y-yes...!" Felix bit his lip pressing his face into the bed. Chan smirked as he thrusted his tongue around, sneaking one hand to stroke Felix's cock.

"Oh fuck...! Fuck yes...! Ah!" Felix moaned louder as he began to drool. Chan gave a groan as he felt himself hard from Felix moans and eating him out, thrusting his tongue even deeper.

"God damn baby boy, I can eat you out all damn night~" he leaned back licking his lips as he rubbed his hands in circles over Felix's cheeks.

"Fuck...Chan...please...keep going..." Felix begged looking over his shoulder.

Chan bit his lip loving how needy the younger was for him.

"Gladly baby boy" he growled before spreading his cheeks again, going back to his entrance.

"Ah! Yes...! Chan...yes!"

The room was filled with sounds of Felix's moans mixed with Chan's as he continued to eat him out, the younger feeling his climax build again.

"Chan...Ah! I'm close...Ah~"

Chan reached his hand around to stroke Felix's member again, the boy moaning louder.

"Channie...!"

He screamed Chan's name coming into his hand, pressing his face into the bed as he was panting heavily.

"Looks like my baby boy is satisfied, hm?" He teased leaning back and licking his lips, lifting his hand to his mouth to lick off Felix's cum from his hand.

"Channie..." Felix felt his body get turned over as the older lifted his thighs to spread them.

"Time for the second course~"

                                                 ~

A few days passed and the day had came where Chan was having the meeting with Blueprint pharmaceuticals. Everyone was there, both CEO's from each company, Both VP's, and both marketing teams. Including Felix.

Chan had just arrived in the large meeting room, greeting the other CEO and VP.

"Good afternoon, I'm Bang Chan the CEO and this is my VP JB"

"Nice to meet you both, I'm the CEO of Blueprint. You may call me Jae and this is my VP Wonpil. My marketing team lead is Youngjae" he shook hands with Chan, gesturing to Youngjae and 2 people from his team standing in the corner.

"My marketing team should be arriving-"

"Our apologies for being a few minutes late" Lucas just entered with Felix following behind. Chan saw them enter, giving a smile to Felix as he noticed the younger blush.

"No problem, please introduce yourself" Chan said calmly.

"Of course, hello I'm Lucas the marketing lead of the company and this is our wonderful intern Felix" he smiled putting his arm around his shoulder for Felix to speak up.

"H-hello everyone" he gave a shy smile. Chan could only think Felix's nervousness was adorable, but was trying to hide his jealousy of Lucas' arm around his shoulder.

Behave Chan...

"Alright, let's get this meeting started. Shall we?"

Both marketing teams discussed the propositions and plans they suggested as the higher ups listened. Chan was listening but still had his eye on Felix.